Thread: Latest enhancement in Fishville

Latest enhancement in Fishville

There always red bubbles above their heads when they were really hungry? But anyway, we got 3 new backgrounds, and 2 new gravel rocks. There is now a red exclamation mark to the right of my tanks if something needs looking at it. We also have a rename fish option tried it but nothing happened,not sure how it works as yet. I love the new background and gravel options, but why do they keep removing gifts? Whats wrong with zynga...

Re: Latest enhancement in Fishville

I suppose they are going to shift them about like farmville > being as it's early days maybe they are still experimenting/adjusting what fits where etc. Yet, Failure for all the extra clicking. NOT an enhancement, just yet another annoyance along with the endless popups. Almost done with this game, too, unfortunately. Also when I went to click on an adult fish who is OVER a level 4, it brings a pop up that asks "are you sure you want to sell this level 5? It doesn't ask that on level 4 fish and below.

I guess i had a similar issue and I gave up on IE many years ago like anyone with an IQ above 10 should. I use Chrome. I'm talking about the stupid Flash-pop-ins that before were just to ask for help 1000 times per day, bad enough! but now, confirmation clicks and such have been added. Yes I'm sure I made the right decision for me, thanks! Enhancement for me means I can't get into FishVille anymore. Again and I've tried the usual fixes, including deleting neighbors to the point I barely have any.

So far, me like the enhancements. Theres a cool coral environment but it cost 10 sand dollars!! I ran out of it a long time ago. Renaming worked for me too. Now I just need to find cool names for all my special fishes! I haven't tried the new backgrounds. But I appreciate the new warning so you don't accidentally sell an older fish. Accidentally clicked on one of my 5 clowns and was glad it didn't just sell. I also like the red ! which lets you know instantly that there's something up with one of the tanks.

the only thing i'm not liking but can get used to is the image in between changing tanks. its a glaring white and you can sometimes catch the words fishville the loading screen i guess its because of the new background thing since it doesn't have just one to follow but i hope they can do something about that if not well. I guess we should get zynga working on it by raising a ticket at the customer support. Will try that to. lets see if that works...

It would be nice if the enhancements worked. but once again Improvements mean no use. Now all my fish are going to die in 3 tanks. I love it when that happens. The game fully loads but there are no controls. I can't sell, feed, or buy. The bottom of the screen is blank. What an improvement. Wouldn't it help to make sure these "improvements" actually worked before you guys make them live? Just a suggestion. it would quell a lot of frustration you cause the players.

Love the new environments, and love that it says "try" before you purchase!!! What other game does that? None! Love the new gifts. Hoping the daily gift changes daily. Not thrilled about the naming my fish thing. I'm sure some people love it, but I have no interest in naming them, so it's just another click to annoy me. I can deal with it! I noticed something else that hasn't been mentioned. Was there experience gained from buying plants and decorations before or is this new?