Thread: Cannot to post carving knives in FrontierVille

Cannot to post carving knives in FrontierVille

I am having six scarving knives from Halloween event. What I need is four more. But fortunately I cannot post it at the time. At first it said I had posted it already, have to wait four hours. After four hours, I thought I could post it, but again it said I have to wait eight more hours because I had posted while I didn't. Can you tell me that what the problem with that is? If yes then please let me know about that. Thank you.

Re: Cannot to post carving knives in FrontierVille

It might be the way to slow us down? I am having the same problem. If still happening tomorrow I will probably start to get annoyed then otherwise just be patient? Also, when I ask for the RSVP, nothing happens after I select who I want to invite. The first course I paid eight horseshoe to bypass it but the second course is 12 horseshoes. I only needed ONE, I now have to wait four hours and no one else has requested one so I'm screwed. I hope that they will resolve this problem soon.

I am having some temporary solution for this. After selecting friend, go to visit a neighbor. At that time, your RSVP will be post, but just only one. So, you have to make it many times. This worked for me but only for temporary time. So, if you want then, you can do the same and see if this can do the same for you. I hope that this will help you to solve the issue. If that helps you then please post back your experience here. Thank you.

RSVP are working fine for me but can't post for carving knives. Tried last night and it told me I already posted it and I have to wait. Got on this morning and still having to wait. Have 23 minutes till it said I could post so I am waiting to see if it works. Not holding my breath on it. It tells me I cannot hog all the mail that I had posted it already (I had not) and that I have to wait almost 2 hours to try again. So I waited the 2 hours, went back and now it tells me i have to wait almost 8 hours to post it again? So this is not only you who is facing this. There are many more who are waiting for the fix for this.

Every time I click on a request it says I have hogged the mail and cannot ask for more when in fact I haven't. It has done this 3 times since the Thanksgiving event rollout and starts the countdown at 8 hours again. I logged in first thing this morning to try again and was the first thing I tried and did it again. I cannot post this under bug forum as you have either disabled me or its not accepting any new threads. I have never posted anything but error reporting what gives. Can you please check to see what is going on?