Thread: The Hitlist in Vampire Wars

The Hitlist in Vampire Wars

Now let say you just got chain attacked by some vampire (who would apparently be stronger than you). The logical thing is to hitlist-to pay someone to kill that bastard for you since you're too weak to do so. But it seems that the common consensus is that you should lie low, suck it up and not hitlist back. In that case...what's the point of a hitlist? Just pondering. I have been playing this game from long time.

Re: The Hitlist in Vampire Wars

Just play the way you want to play. I've stated in a couple threads before that my way is to empty my rage and/or health on someone off of the fight list, gain what money I can, then move on. If they hitlist me, then after I'm taken out I go back to whoever listed me and get my exp back, plus any money that I lost. Then I delete my news-feed. *POOF* they are no longer on my radar!! If they list me AGAIN, then I know that they are idiots and I just hit them again and again and again until they stop.

I agree! People hit list me all the time for smacking them 2-3 times in a row. I'm like COME ON! I've been on the hit list at least 4 times today and I've hit nobody more than 3 times in a row. I kind of adhere to the 3 strikes rule, but not always. Depends on the mood I'm in. I wouldn't dare begin to tell someone it was a hard and fast rule though. Besides, I like getting my kills off the hit list. which unfortunately is REALLY quiet on my server.

Mine too. I might see 1-2 hitlist vamps a day. And then most is WAY beyond what I am willing to take on. I won’t' touch a level 1400! Not unless I had a death wish of my own. The other thing with the hitlist that gets me is why do people say sorry?? You're not sorry; you did it for the blood, for the stat, for the kill. There is no reason to be sorry, that's the game. You can't have remorse for killing someone you were just paid to kill! The only time I am sorry is when I kill myself on accident!

I hitlist people I find in my history and in the fight list. Not because I can’t win in fights, but because I enjoy putting people on the hitlist. I'm going to hitlist you because I want to. If you are still on my comments or my history, you will get hitlisted again. The hitlist can be both good and bad. You can get attacked by people that are bigger than you and you lose experience, or you can get attacked by people littler than you and you gain XP. It's usually more beneficial to be hitlisted a lot of times in a row than it is to be hitlisted once (as long as you heal), because the bigger vamps usually run out of rage after then 10th or 12th hit they collect. Regardless, being hitlisted may not have anything to do with you attacking someone; it may be that someone that just loves to put people up so that they can see where they really stand has done just that.

Hitlisting someone who can stomp you is offering your name and the fact that they can beat you up to them until you disappear off their newsfeed. And sadly, people will hitlist just about anyone who comes across their newsfeed and isn't clan. Of course, if that's how you want to roll, then fine, but it's similar to whining because someone hit you. if you win the fight, why bother hitting that person back at all, except to aggravate them so they hitlist you so they stay in your newsfeed longer? Entirely too much effort, in my opinion. If someone is attacking me nonstop all day, then yeah, I'll do something about it, but I run across vamps in the fight screen or on the hitlist, and take them out if I can. Otherwise, who cares?!