Thread: The Four Horsemen in Vampire Wars

The Four Horsemen in Vampire Wars

Carnival tickets are gone from the gifting page. They have been replaced with Apocalypse Seals. Also the Capuchin familiars are out. They are all energy stat boosts. Sounds like the Four Horsemen are the next major event. This is surprising as it comes right as they are ending. What does everyone think?
    I play the following zynga games!
    Mafia Wars ~ level 720, Pirates ~ level 500, Vampire Wars ~ level 415, Cafe World ~ level 95, Farmville ~ level 84, Frontierville ~ level 49, Treasure Isle ~ level 200, Cityville ~ level 40

Re: The Four Horsemen in Vampire Wars

I just wish that Zynga would give us a little break between events. I have spent the last 4 weeks relentlessly gifting my clannies. I was actually looking forward to the end of them so I can spend a little less time on the computer. Unfortunately people were already clamoring for the next event before this one was even over. A week between events should be perfectly acceptable. Now I must get back into gifting to prepare for the 4 Horsemen event. Do not get me wrong. I enjoy the events, but it`s starting to seem like work. Is there any way we could accept gifts all at once instead of one by one? I know some games on Facebook have this feature.

Being able to gift 3 seals at once makes me dread that this is another "collect over 9000" thingy like the chupateeth and tickets. Constant time-limited collecting of quest items kills any fun in any game. Makes it almost stressful. Twice-a-year big events would be just right. If only the gifting process wasn't so tedious, where we can accept gifts all at once or make a "gifting list" that we can select to send instead of individual names, but I’m guessing it's a Facebook interface limit. But I’m definitely excited to see what it's about

You can receive gifts all at once, you can't send them all at once though; imagine having to click a confirmation button for every gift you send on Facebook, regularly interrupted by a need to solve a puzzle (captcha) for about 100 people. Your game play also gets interrupted by gifts, since you get them when they are sent, not at your convenience, and you can't do anything until you accept them. Now let's get back to the topic of 4 horsemen.

It does appear to me that the Four Horseman will be similar in scope to the reindeer and Lilith missions since you gift only one Apocalypse Seal at a time. For New York and Players, we gifted 3 at a time (until near the end of NY when we could gift 5). For the similar events, we only gifted one lily and one reindeer food at a time. Hopefully, it will give us four abilities instead of three. War, Death, Famine, and Pestilence.

I'm hoping that would be the case. Since the gifting enables us to gift just one each time, it’s probably like the Lilith mission or maybe 4 of that type. Time to collect those seals. But given that they're horsemen, and if there's an Epic ability, I assume it would be for movement this time. Offense has Liberty and Mandy's Curse. Defense has Circle of Warding. Only movement has no Epic ability yet (mission earned). It would be fun to get a horse familiar though (still mission earned).