Thread: Colored squares on item tags in PetVille

Colored squares on item tags in PetVille

Hi all, I love to pass out my free time on petville. Every day, I spend at least one hour on this. Recently in the furniture store, I noticed that some of the items have colored squares on the tags. This is the first time, I am seeing this, Can you tell me that what are these colored squares on the tags on some of the item. Is there anyone who is having any idea regarding this? Please post your comment over here. Thank you!!!

Re: Colored squares on item tags in PetVille

I think it is a great idea to be able to change the color on certain items. I am crossing my fingers as well as hoping that comes true. I also hope to see the introduction of limited edition items. Things those are only available for a short time. I love that idea on Pet Society. Not so much for the value (I am not into trading which isn’t an issue in this game anyway) but for the high variety of items, constant change and ability to customize your house to fit you. I hope that there will be more comment on this soon.

Well, the glitchy bug seems to have been "rectified" since the items are still marked with the colored tags but now when you go to buy it, you will be able to change the color of the item. And you can preview the color before spending the coins. Check it out! I may need to do some replacing of furniture now. I am saying this because I have already tried that and that is working and so I am sure that this will work for you as well.

Yes, I have also noticed that. I would also like to know what this means. MY concern is that what if it means they will be discontinuing it soon? It is just a guess but many on Facebook are saying or guessing same thing when I posted this over there on my status. I like some of the furniture but not the colors or maybe it is part of a collection but if that was the case then it wouldn't be possible that the items that are part of a series would each be marked with their own color. I have not noticed the change in names but have not paid attention to that. I do know these items are not new as I started playing just a few hours this game started and I have several of these pieces purchased already in fact within the first couple of days of the game release. If they are being discontinue then I wish ZYNGA would let us know this so that we may have the chance to purchase the items before they are gone.

There are tables as well as dressers which are marked and I do not think those are interactive. My money is on the ability to customize the color. A lot of those pieces were originally named with their color (green couch) and now they are all renamed without a color in the name. I am getting excited for all the upcoming changes. I hope that this will be removed soon from it.