Thread: Can't do the Four Horse Man event in Vampire Wars

Can't do the Four Horse Man event in Vampire Wars

I'm sure I speak for all us Vampire War players who don't have the money to buy favor points and don't want to invite people to out profile for a bigger clan when I say that the Four Horsemen are hard enough to complete without suddenly finding out without warning, oh look, if we don't finish that one before the next one, we're out of luck. So I ask, please consider putting back the Conquerer for those of us who had yet to beat him for the first time without us having to pay 30 favor points and race against the clock and probably face the same result.

Re: Can't do the Four Horse Man event in Vampire Wars

Which just goes back to my statement of why continue to play if it's no longer fun? I am not going to be chained to my computer making sure I get that click in at the right time every day for a month. I have a real life; I take care of my grandmother who has alzheimer's. I do this for fun. But to find out that I can't complete the mission when I was so close, because I missed a day or two and never saw any indication that we had a time limit to complete it, well, that's not fun.

Leave comments when you help out your clan (the seals that are posted for less than 2 minutes or so), they can't return the favor otherwise, since the game doesn't tell them who has clicked. You can also post your seal and say "I will return the favor if you help me" or something like that. If you simply toss your seal to the feed and expect help, you'd likely not get any. Everyone can only help 5 vamps per day (this annoys me a bit, honestly). The only vamps that help me with my seals are those I gift and help often.

Personally, I completed the conqueror to 96% on Facebook. Sorry I have a life, family and a job and can't be sitting at my computer as soon as my 24 hours are up. Where did Zynga warn us we couldn't work on it beyond the 7 days? And no, we did not have 9. I watched. I've finished all the levels and the special items are all I have left to do. I'm not going to waste my money to buy points when it is time that is the problem. I dropped Street Racing at level 500+ because Zynga screwed up my account too many times. I'm ready to drop Mafia Wars at level 500+, and 400+, because of all the screw ups with my money in New York on MS, and now it may be time to drop the last game, Vampires, level 200, and 93, due to poor planning. I think it's time Zynga pulled it's heads out of the sand and answer their customer's concerns. I placed a support question on 4/16, and was told I would get a response in 48 hours. I'm still waiting. And can't even renew my support question. BTW, I have 6000+ friends on MW, and Vamps, and other Zynga games between FB and MS.

When the conqueror first started, there were 9 days and 20 hours to finish it in. The guide to the 4 horseman, who has been updated as soon as we get any information, said that as soon as the next Horseman was unlocked, you would not be able to continue on the prior horseman if you had not already finished it. The timer itself was also tied directly to the Conqueror, and the next horsemen had separate timers for when they would open. Also, if you were getting full help, you would have been able to finish the Conqueror in just 5 days, if done right. There was plenty of time, and even enough time for those without help, to finish the mission in the allotted time.

Oh I did do this. I saved my 5 clicks to return the favor for those who clicked on mine, and said so in the comment on the post. Still got nothing. The point here is that we either had to rely on others to help us, or be sitting at our computers ready to click when it became available for the last week. And, I assume, for the next three or so weeks for the next 3 horsemen. All without KNOWING we needed to do this, because we were not told that if we didn't complete one horseman before the next was out its sorry charlie. I'm happy for those who were able to complete it, and if you don't have a problem with the way this event is being run, that's fine. That means you have a great clan and/or are able to be on your computer whenever you please with no regard to real life. I however can't, and Zynga is making that fact ruin this game for me.