Thread: Rarest Fish in Fishville?

Rarest Fish in Fishville?

What do you guys think is the rarest fish in FishVille? Well Maybe its the Haiti Water Wrasse according to me. Is it fixed for all the playersw or it depends on the level of a player? I have seen some fish in my friend's tank which are not yet available to me even though i'm on a higher level then he is. What may be the reason. I understand that as and when level increases, new fishes would be unlocked. But still in general which is the most rarest fish you guys have noticed?

Re: Rarest Fish in Fishville?

Possibly the first haiti wrasse?? I might have said the chocolate surgeon but then it came out in a recent mystery box so lots more people got him. I don't think I've seen the fish you're talking about. The Haiti wrasse came out for the earth quake appeal as it was the first 10sd fish alot of people did not get it and it has never been back so that would make it the rarest. Also there are a lot of special edition fishes which would be considered as rare...

The rarest fish i think is not one but few which includes : Cuban Hogfish, Unicorn Tang, Coral Beauty Angelfish, Six Line Wrasse, Haiti Wrasse. But i feel yes, it depends on the level you are on and as and when you level up, new fishes get unlocked. Don't know why you are not getting a lower level fish. Might be possible that, it would be a beta testing and people randomly getting new fishes so that it would be easier for them, to test it without much hazel .They always do this.

So far i collected all the fish. But the expensive one were the Haiti and the Water Wrasse. I have all 98 as well plus lots of clones but a lot of people are missing fish out of their collections so some are still rarer than others. The Blacktip Grouper must be very rare is it not? Well that was only for a limited time. It was in the stores worth 10 SDs. Both the 10sd ones the Haiti wrasse and the Water wrasse where special because part of the money from everyone sold for paid for sd went to charity. Haiti wrasse for Haiti earthquake appeal and the water wrasse for haiti water appeal.

I want them all Recently I have bought around 10 different SD fish I love all the SD fish. 10 wow it must be something special. I bet it grows to a huge size. Please bring back the old neighbor fish back like the copper butterfly and the watchmen goby also the red snapper and the pufferfish. The sailfin tang would also be welcomed. The orbiculate batfish and clown trigger were awesome too. The haiti wrasse is the only one I do not mind NOT having because it was for charity.

cannot buy anymore. but maybe if you are luck you can get in mystery crate. i found first haiti wrasse in the mystery crate. i wanted the kiss fish, but my system have bug and i get haiti fish instead. everyone say how luck i am, but im much rather have kissing fish. so who know? maybe you can get lucky and get a water wrasse in a mystery crate. Best believe I bought the water wrasse though. These are the ones missing from my collection, which i am in the process of completely beatifying. still need about 30 more eternal youths...

But I agree with the guy who said about why not just keep limited edition fish. They're awesome looking fish, but I have no SD due to the scratch ticket thingy. many people confuse haiti wrasse with water wrasse. i believe haiti wrasse almost 10x more rare than water wrasse because almost no one buy 1st haiti wrasse when come out a long time ago. 10 sand dollar fish back then maybe equal to 50 sand dollar today. Yes, the Haiti Wrasse was back in January for the Earthquake appeal. I was away on vacation the whole time it was up in the Store.