Thread: Disable Head Bobbing in Bulletstorm

Disable Head Bobbing in Bulletstorm

I'm not certain if this is previously obtainable however I would love to encompass an alternative to disable the head bobbing within Bulletstorm. FPS games create me disgusted just about straight away and I recognize that I'm not the barely one by means of this trouble. Totaling the preference to disable this selection would assist people similar to me plenty enough. Others may perhaps protest the game loses practicality except I'm not inquiring to throw out, simply a choice to toggle it off if I have to. So what do you say about this?

Re: Disable Head Bobbing in Bulletstorm

The head bobbing is really annoying me also. The thing is I couldn’t find any way to disable it somehow. It seems to me that it is a fixed thing in the game. I am not saying that this irritates throughout the game but still it is a problematic thing to say about. I also looked into all the options available in the game. I couldn’t find any key or option to turn it off. So I think that the game cracks are the only way to turn this thing off. I hope that someone find it in a better way.

The head bobbing is the normal behavior in the game. There is nothing you could do about that. You can say it as a bug or issue for the game. But some people find it very useful for the game. I don’t know for what reason you want to turn off that thing or feature. Due to this head bobbing some player finds it very difficult to play continuously in the game. It just hampers your head as well as spins your eyes. I am also looking for a way to turn it off.

I am sorry to say that yet there is no such option to turn off head bobbing is the Bulletstorm. It is not only the issue about this game. Many games use similar criteria or method for game play. Some players cannot concentrate much on the screen due to this. It just creates a headache when play a game for than hour. After sometime you will not able to play continually through this. I assume that now the game developers should come with a brilliant idea for the replacement of this thing.

As far as I know that the head bobbing is the important feature of the shooting game. This is because of the game play in Bulletstorm. In this game the enemies will not come only from one side or from front side. The enemies will attack you from any side, so there will be a random attack during the game. For this head bobbing is really really important and you cannot disable it any manner.

I heard that there are several patches to eliminate several things in the game. So it may be possible that you will also get one for turning off the feature which you are talking about. As I know that there are extremely few bugs in the game and the developer has released some of the patch depending on the user requirement to add some extra options or things in the game. So I think that you should get those patches as soon as possible and see whether they will fix the head bobbing thing or not.