Thread: Angry Birds Level 5 pack download

Angry Birds Level 5 pack download

Hi there I am having one issue and i need to work with the same. I am stuck on the Angry Bird Level 5 and looking for the pack for same. I have searched all over the internet but did not got anything working with the same. Finally i have decide to make this post so that people are having knowledge about the same can help me. If you are having any solution then help me with the same. Thanks in advance.

re: Angry Birds Level 5 pack download

If you are looking for the level Pack 5 for Angry Bird then let me tell you that this is only available for the VIP member of the OVI store they can only download it from the OVI store. So if you wanted to download the same then you have to first take the membership of the OVI and then you can download it from OVI Store.

As per my knowledge the Level Pack is not yet available. I have searched all over the internet but i did not found any download for Level pack 5. Even Google Search is not giving any proper result for same. So i think that the Level 5 is not available. If any one is having the download for the level pack 5 is available post here so that others can take advantage of same.

If you are looking to download the level pack 5 for the Angry bird then i will advise you to first inquire about the same with the Developer of the Angry Bird. First make it sure that this available or not and after that ask the developer for procedure to download and install the level pack 5. I hope you will get better solution from the developers.