Thread: Medal of Honor 2010 Tier 1 not proper

Medal of Honor 2010 Tier 1 not proper

Having recently downloaded this game in my system, I felt this game is quite good. After having played this game for some days I thought of going to the tier 1 which I think is the multiplayer option. I think it is not working properly. Every time I try to connect to it and I get an error message saying that connection lost - EA serves are currently unavailable at this time please try again later. I cannot count you the number of times that I have tried for this but no result. So any of you knows why is this happening? If yes then do let me know about it. so I can think of some solutions.

Re: Medal of Honor 2010 Tier 1 not proper

I think you may have got hold of the cracked version of the game and hence it is not giving you any result. The paid version or the legally downloaded version of the game is quite good and I think it is better to have such types of game rather than the games which do not run in the tier 1. In your case the same is the situation I think. So as of now you cannot do much about it. try looking for some good original version of the game and if you get it from any of your friends then install it in the system and run it. I think that will be a good option for you.

Does this happens frequently or occasionally? If it happens occasionally then it is quite normal because the EA Servers do remain offline for some time. So during that period you are bound to get such type of messages. So as such do not worry with such situation you will easily get out of it. however coming back to the second case in which it happens regularly then it might be the case in which the above user has clearly mentioned the situation. So if this is the case then you must surely think of some situation to get adjusted to. So I hope you are clear with my suggestion.

According to me you are able to access the tier 1 mode only if you have completed the leveling of basic requirements. I think that is the basic stage and you will have to cross that level in order to access the other level. So I hope you have got the idea what I am trying to speak here. I think you will have to cross all the basic levels in order to get a access of all the services that are there in the tier 1. So according to me you must try and follow this suggestion it will be a good help for you. So do let me know if this suggestion has really helped you or not.

Ok, thanks for your advice well I did really had the cracked version of the game and I am looking out for a full version of the game. Well I downloaded this game from a particular link which was posted in a particular forum and I did not even knew whether it will not be a full version of the game. I never imagined that I will end up playing the basic levels of the game. Anyways thanks for reminding me about such scenario. I will ask with my friends for the availability of the full version of the game.

Those who do not know the full version of the game is all about. Let me inform you all that I have the full version of the game and the tier 1 mode is not the multiplayer game. The tier mode 1 is the time trial mode where you will be given the option to clear the SP mode. With the help of that you will easily be able to have a look at the ranking online. So that you will get the knowledge about the various other competitions in the online mode. So I hope you have understood what I am trying to say here.