Thread: CityVille Cash for unlocking shipping routes over friends

CityVille Cash for unlocking shipping routes over friends

Hello there your current version of the game states that one can unlock the NY and Rio routes using cash if you don't have the friends count. However, this doesn't seem to be an option when you click on the item - it takes you to the friends invite page. I could have more friends, last time I checked that was against terms of service. Would be great if someone here could pass it on to the correct source so it can be fixed as none of the routes are able to be cashed out despite saying there is that option.

re: CityVille Cash for unlocking shipping routes over friends

I am essentially stuck in the game as I have finished every other quest except the sheep one which is kind of the same problem as it should have cash out option as well. Doesn't really make me want to play more as just expanding the city for the sake of doing so isn't really interesting. This is the same thing that I have run into in FrontierVille nothing to do. I now find myself only playing in small bursts when a new quest comes out, I used to play daily.

Re: CityVille Cash for unlocking shipping routes over friends

I have just started shipping and have a mission that involves Shanghai Shipping, I don’t have enough neighbors and can’t unlock with cash as it just takes me to the invite page. I really don't like then you have to have so many friends to unlock things. Either cash or coins please. I hope that this will definitely help you to get the appropriate coins and then you will automatically get you and then you can also increase the level of yours.

I can't understand why anyone would want to use cash to play a game. I have gaming friends all over the world. It just takes a little time to click on an id and see if you might have something in common with that person. Then you can take that ten bucks and donate a toy for the holidays. I have saved up 40 city bucks from leveling up and would love to get the silly goals off my screen we won't mention that now I have to build chalets that don't have the option to buy out so I guess that will be on my screen forever.

Well who is spending money in fact I have saved up 40 city bucks from leveling up and would love to get the silly goals off my screen I won't mention that now I have to build chalets that don't have the option to buy out so I guess that will be on my screen forever. So I request you to spend the cash which you get on the civilly when needed and please don’t waste the same by purchasing any unwanted building or an item. I hope this will understand you what it is all about.