Thread: Neighbours can't visit expanded homestead in Frontierville

Neighbours can't visit expanded homestead in Frontierville

I have recently found a bug with the Frontierville. Actually this is started yesterday where neighbors who have not yet got the toll booth/paths cannot visit neighbors that have, being looked into? They just get the "have you there in a jiffy" sign and nothing more. But if I talk about the visiting Jack then this is working fine. Can you tell me that what is the problem with that and how these issues can can be solved? I will be thankful for all the replies on this.

Re: Neighbours can't visit expanded homestead in Frontierville

I am not very sure about this but there may be some problem with the browser that you are having in your computer. So, if you want to check for that then you can just try some other browser and see if the problem is again happening to you or not. If the problem is related to the browser then this time you will not get the issues like this. If this solves the problem then please post back your experience with this. Thank you!!!

I am glad to know I am not the only one with this problem. For me, none of my neighbors without the toll booth finished can help on my frontier, which means that the latest quest needing cotton will take the full three days, since only one other neighbor that has the toll booth so far actually visits my homestead. This is starting to drive me a little nuts. I just may have to take a break from the game for a few days. I have tried by changing the browser and that does not solve the problem. Please provide some other solution for this.

It will be better for you if you ask the same question to the Zynga support. They will let you know that what is the exact issue with that and can this be solved. They are the people who know that what are the possible issues that can be happened to this and also the possible way by which this issue can be resolved. If you get the answer for this from them then please post that over here so the this will be helpful to all the other users who are also searching for the same.