Thread: Deleting Gingerbread Mission in FrontierVille

Deleting Gingerbread Mission in FrontierVille

Hi all, I want to know that how do you remove the gingerbread house form. I do not want to go to other games and was not made aware of this from the onset. I just want to play Frontierville without the burden of having to play the other games. If you have anything to share on this then please post your comment over here. Thank you very much in advance for reading and replying to this.

Re: Deleting Gingerbread Mission in FrontierVille

I finished the Citiville mission but then read this and agreed the mission is a crock and so I got rid of the form using the sell tool. The only thing is, the mission badge still shows up on the LHS. I did not fall for the horseshoe one but fell hook, line and sinker for this one. As someone else has said, it is hard enough collecting stuff you have to ask individually for these days so why have to get into other games makes it all too hard.

Just do it and finish the stupid missions and then remove the games afterward. It literally took like 15 minutes to do all 3 tasks in the other games and unlock the items, and then if you don't want to play just remove the game, why does everyone always have to whine about every flicking mission. If you don't want to do it then don't, no one is forcing you to do that. It’s just a cool way for Zynga to reward the people who do play the other games as well. It’s not that big of a deal.

Honestly how Zynga put this out and gives us no way to delete the thing. I refuse to play this mixing games thing Zynga seems to be so desperate to force us thinking we might like that other game and they couldn’t be more mistaken. Now I have a unbuilt house on the only little bit of open land I have to grow crops on and I can’t delete this house. I am annoyed and so I guess I just won’t play anymore till I can delete it. Who develop this stuff and comes up with these unwanted ideas anyway? Wasn’t there enough complaints on how they did the horseshoe build? Wow it amazes me how they ignore us. So I am done and won’t be back till I can get it off. I was going to stay and just not do the gingerbread house since that was my choice. I hate MW's and that’s why I refuse but now I can’t even get rid of it so I guess they don’t want me bad enough to play this game.

I would have continued with the Gingerbread House Mission but you had to do the games all over again. I spent the original 40 HS for each, thinking that I can handle that once. But then it came up again for the 2nd part. I deleted the house but still have the mission icon, guess it will be there until 01-08-11. But I am very disappointed in this task. The snowman in FV is almost as bad as this task, not quite but it is closed. So if I am happy with 98% of the missions in FTV then I am a happy Frontier.

The fact that you have to do these twice negates your theory. I too started CV when it first came out, finished the tutorial and named the city then quit because I don't have time for another game. When I went back in yesterday the first time I didn't have to do these things because they were done. I did the Paul GOAL and then had similar problems getting the chocolate but after READING threads here and TRYING suggestions I worked out that I had to completely quit my browser and open it again to get the final horseshoe in CV and the chocolate. Now to finish this quest line you have to do all these things again. This time everything was done so all I had to do was quit my browser completely and go back in for the final horseshoe and chocolate.