Thread: Building is stuck under construction in cityville

Building is stuck under construction in cityville

Well I am playing the game from last few days and it seems to me that I am stucking while constructing the building in cityville. Then when I click on it to finish building it, it says: "Under Construction!" and that floats up-wards. It has said this to me now for about 3 or 4 days. I keep refreshing, and every day I come back after having it shut off, and it still says this. How long does the construction on this building take. Please help me in this case and let me know what I can do t solve this issue.

Re: Building is stuck under construction in cityville

I bought my high school about 3 days ago and got all the way to 8/8. It is surrounded by wooden boards and when I click on it, it says "Under Construction". Any help would be greatly appreciated. When I scroll over it says click to build, and when I click I just get a message Under Construction not short on energy, and have attempted this from two different computers with different browsers and separate internet connections. So to overcome this error I did the same thing and I hope that it will definitely work for you here.

I have placed the hospital and built it the 11 times, asked friends for the items needed to complete it, but now it is under scaffolding and I cannot see how many items are still needed to complete it. If I try and click on it I just get a message that says under construction. It's placed next to a street, I don't have the red circle. I am at level 56 and that is the reason why I am able to achieve this task so I want you to gain as much level as you can. And I hope that doing the same will definitely help you to solve the issues

I am making a new community Building a police Station and I can't get access to my building to see if I hired enough people to compete it. I really don't want to Sell it cause I don't have any gold to make another building. Every time I click on the community building. It just give me under construction if I can get any help that would be great. So please help me in this one and tell me the appropriate solution for the same. Please let me know the solution as soon as possible because solving the same will take me to the higher level.

I am trying to complete the build a foreign restaurant quest. I have purchased the business, placed it in my city, and built it, the problem is that when I try and do the last click all I get is under construction. One of my neighbors helped me with the last build for it and now nothing happens when I click to finish it. It says 4/4 builds click to build when I hold my mouse of it. I don’t know what to do in this case so please help me out of the same.