Thread: Have you fixed the Horseshoe pit in FrontierVille?

Have you fixed the Horseshoe pit in FrontierVille?

Hi all, I would like to ask that, have you solved the construction for the horseshoe pit by now? I have been waiting for a week or 2 now for the poker horseshoe. I am not going to bother doing CW otherwise MW horseshoes if I can’t even get one from poker. I have tried leveling up twice as per instructions and since it bugged out the first time the second time did nothing. It is obvious that trying again is pointless. I went thru the whole process. The game put up a one inch square icon on the right side of the play area that said I completed it. I clicked it and the only thing that happened is the icon disappeared. It's obvious that they aren't bothering to fix this issue. It's been 3 or 4 weeks now. Do they even know what is broken? Are they even bothering to try to fix it? I am frustrated with this. Please provide your views for this.

Re: Have you fixed the Horseshoe pit in FrontierVille?

There might be some of the problem with the browser from which you are trying to access that. If that is having the problem with that then the best option for you is to change the browser that you are using with some other one and see if that is able to solve the issue for you. There are many browsers available on internet. My suggestion to you is to use the Firefox or Opera, as they are the best in use nowadays. I am quite sure that this will solve the issue if that is related to the browser.

For MW you need to level up five times after level three. Therefore, if you do not play that would actually be eight levels. I guess I was fortunate and did not have any problems getting my supplies as long as I went through the pit. This is just my point of view for this. I hope that this will help you in any manner to solve the issue. Please post back, if that helps you for this. Thank you.

I had Treasure Isle blocked and when I unblocked it to try and play to win the sandbag for the horseshoe pit I get this announcement and cannot access the Treasure Isle. The page isn't redirecting properly. Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete. I would like to tell you that, this problem can sometimes be caused by disabling or refusing to accept cookies. My suggestion to you is to clear the cache and cookies from your computer and see if that is able to help you in any manner. I have also did the same and that solves the issue for me and I hope that this will do the same for you as well.

The best way to get the answer for this question is to contact the zynga support and ask them for the issue. They are the people who know that what can be the possible issues that can occur to it. You will be given the reason and also exact way by which you can solve the problem. This should be the first thing that you need to try in the cases like this and there are more chances that you will get the answer for this from them. Thank you.

I have contacted zynga support. I contacted support when I had a problem getting the pieces for with the pit and they did finally fix the problem. It took a few days and they asked me for some added info, but they did help. Also, on Mafia Wars, I had to level up to level nine, not eight to get the piece, starting from the beginning, since I had never played before. Contact support and see if they can help you. Good luck.