Thread: Problem in Finding Debris in FrontierVille

Problem in Finding Debris in FrontierVille

From when I have started to a new missions then I found that that there has not been one rock on my homestead. This is very frustrating to me and I am feeling very angry for this because I have to finish that. So is it only mw who is facing this problem or if there is anyone else with the same trouble. Please provide your ideas and suggestions for this. Thank you.

Re: Problem in Finding Debris in FrontierVille

This sounds like the same thing with the bears not so long ago on the 12 days mission. It would cost 80 HS to get the required rocks only to be able to win 50 HS and that is until stock last. What does until stocks last mean? They say you can repeat the missions over again. Why would you do if there is not going to be the main prize at the end. It doesn't leave a goal. I would be pretty annoyed finishing all the missions not to get the goal prize at the end. I am having the same problem with the rocks and debris. I actually think the main goal should be 100 horseshoe for everyone not until stocks last and only do each mission once.

Several months ago I decided to leave some of my homestead messy. I let grass, flowers, rocks, cactus and skulls grow everywhere in abundance because I was sure that there was going to be a mission at some point to clear a silly amount of these so I am glad it paid off. I have noticed that it grows very unpredictably. I could come back after two hours and have a 2-chop tree and five debris. The next time, I could come back in five hours and only have a rock.

I really like the new missions but I am not liking the fact that they purposely slow the game down so it makes it near impossible previous to these missions I was constantly clearing debris every few hours every day. The day before we got the missions I noticed that I had nothing all day and thought that was weird, well since then not one thing has grown in 2 and 1/2 days so to get 50 items cleared is ridiculous, to skip that part costs 200 horseshoes? I am never going to get this done.

I don't know if this will help or not but I found that when I had the snowy landscape hardly anything grew. I got rid of the snow on the 7th Jan and stuff popped up. I sort of guessed the snow was stopping the growth and when the header on the loading page read “return your land to green so things will grow again" or words to that effect. Worth a try if you still have snow down. I had only five rocks to clear and then another one did pop up but I still think it is going to take a long time to get the others despite clearing the land of debris. On the up side after having to chop down ten trees three have sprung back already for me and I have moved them into my wooded area.

I don’t know that if it was possible to run out of virtual horseshoes? People are reading too much into it. While supplies last problem just means you can only get horseshoes as a reward once as the missions are repeatable. Do people really think they will run out of horseshoes? If this is the case you are competing with over one million people in different time zones. The people in earlier time zones win. Hardly doubt this is the case. Zynga is giving away $5.00 to each player while raking in probably $50 on average per player. Probably, more for the tards who use horseshoes to complete easy missions. Common sense prevails, there is a total lack of common sense with people who play this game.