Thread: Can I install Frontierville Toolbar?

Can I install Frontierville Toolbar?

Ok it says that we will get 20 horseshoes as well as 1 per day for 15 days so 35 total horseshoes. The only problem is they only support Internet Explorer 7 and Firefox. I am a new iMac owner and new to Apple. So I don't know is this something I should download (I mean the Firefox)? I am scared to do anything. I have it open on my other screen. If I say no now can I do it later or is this a onetime deal? I don't even know if Firefox is compatible with Macs. Is this going to be annoying thing? Please help me, if you have any suggestion on this.

Re: Can I install Frontierville Toolbar?

Hey, I would like to tell you that I have installed that already but have not got any of that bonus items. I have also seem many of the threads on some other sites where people are not getting the bonus items. If you want then you can install that and see if you can get that but I don’t think that you will get that as well. Anyway please reply beck if you get that in your case. Good Luck!!!

I am just wondering if this new "tool bar" is a good thing otherwise not. I would like to have it, but don't want to not be able to get rid of it someday. Does anyone have any more information on the tool bar? I wish they would give us more info when they put stuff like this up. They tempt you with "horseshoes" but don't let you know if you can uninstall it. If I "skip" downloading it, will I be able to get it again if I change my mind? There are too many questions that needs to be answered by Zynga. I wish more reply on this from other users.

Hey, I have downloaded this toolbar on firefox and obtained the horseshoes in my case. But apparently the feature that would allow you to play the other Zynga games from the toolbar does not work. I will most likely end up uninstalling it. If I have to be in Facebook anyway it makes no sense to have two ways to get to the same place. So there are some positive and some negative points as well and that is the reason that I have uninstalled that from my computer.

It is been working great for both me and my friend. We have been using it since they first brought it out. My friend had one incident to where he did not get his horseshoe one day (granted the bar was only like 2 days old at the time so I am sure there were bugs to be found) and he went to live support chat and they fixed it for him. I just wish they would make one for Google Chrome as I prefer to use it instead of Internet Explorer and I refuse to put FF on my computer because all it's ever done is crash on me.

I have Chrome so I installed firefox but couldn't get the page again that says to install the tool bar. I tried the link in this thread and then clicked the play button and got zip. I don't know why I even bothered these Zynga games never seem to work right for me. You have to enter frontierville via the tool bar in order to get the horse shoes. If that doesn’t work then click the dog thing on the very far left hand side, and click "refresh bar", then try again. This is how I got the HS. It said somewhere you have to enter the game via the tool bar