Thread: Discuss your Call Of Duty Black Ops issue here

Discuss your Call Of Duty Black Ops issue here

Hi there, I am having an issue with the Call Of Duty Black Ops which i am unable to resolve. I have tried a lot thing but nothing works for me. So finally i am making this post to know about the other who are playing the Call Of Duty Black Ops and getting the issue with the same. I hope people will share their pain with the same in this post and see how many response we get to resolve then problem.

Re: Discuss your Call Of Duty Black Ops issue here

Call of Duty: Black Ops for the PC available and exactly since that time romp already tens of players in the multiplayer modes of the first-person shooter. In many, many cases, however, only moderate pleasure because arge and heavy juddering lag spoil the experience. Because we can not play properly from the office or from home, we move on the 11th for the November been thinking about multiplayer test until further notice. The video below shows the problems with the multiplayer mode of play.

I am also having lots of problem with the Call Of Duty Black Ops. If I playing the game and in the class selection, i am getting the mouse delay. Mouse moves later after I moved them. Even the snipers also respond later after i got killed. I have gone through Call Of Duty Black Ops Troubleshooting Guide and resolved the some of issue of mine. But still having some issue left. What i think about the problem is :
    • Steam's fault or the game is still bugged?
    • My pc is bad
    • I play on a 28 inch monitor
    • I play the highest setting.
    • Is it something else?

My Computer Specification
    • 64bit system
    • 2x Nvidea Geforce 9800 GTX
    • Intel Core Quadro (4 core) 9800, 2.9 GHz or more
    • Windows 7

First, he finds it strange that fallen player a random point on the map to respawn. No matter which group belong the players, they are sometimes used on the same half of the pitch again. This leads to unpleasant situations, for example, that the enemy can get right behind a spawn readily and sneaking from behind a questionnaire. Spawns new one myself, one is also able to eliminate the enemy unnoticed. Since coming on campers quickly feel and mood of the action is crumbling.Second, it is noticeable that the characters in Black Ops in appearance to sneak around on velvet paws. In other games you have the opportunity to make the enemy to find even in his steps, making the acoustics of a tactical element. But in Call of Duty: Black Ops is the volume of the steps from low, thereby sneaking Sprint possible and which one is stabbed from behind with a frequency of demotivating.

I have every 2-3 games a complete freeze (it is nothing more) and I have to finish the game via Task Manager. The performance and the bugs did not become less. Does anyone have a tip on how to prevent the "freezing", or again the 2nd Patch somehow gets away? What about the latest patch which claims to resolve the issue. I have played after the patch but still getting the same problem. If any one can the help me with the proper solution. I hope to find more solution here.

I've bought yesterday CoD Black Ops and wanted to start to gamble but I had the following problems:
    • The game has MicroRuckler (every 3 sec), both multiplayer and single player
    • The game freezes when I complete a search server in multiplayer.

I've already tried to start as admin, unfortunately without success. Graphics make it down does not fix it.

System: Geforce GTX 275, current driver
    Intel Core 2 Duo E8400
    4 gig Ram

My system configuration is
    Windows XP sp2,
    3GB DDR2 RAM, Nvidia Geforce 8400 PCI Express,
    Processor-Dual core 2.99ghz.
    DirectX9.c

Will it run on my PC.
    Please reply soon.

Its installed but after some time it crashes. Suddenly black screen comes..
    Last edited by anandnandargi; 28-02-2011 at 01:18 PM.

Well as mentioned by you the configuration of the system that you are using is perfect for the game to be installed on the system. But in this case as said by you that after the installation of the game it suddenly crashes. This may happen if there is not enough graphic support of the graphic card that you are using is corrupted or you can say that it is not doing well. Now what you can do here is that just try and use any alternate graphic card which is more advanced and if is doing well then you have to just replace your graphic card or try and repair the same.