Thread: Cannot stand creepy Hank in FrontierVille

Cannot stand creepy Hank in FrontierVille

Hi all, I like to be on FrontierVille and now I am having some doubt with this and so I want to ask this over here. Are we going to be stuck with Hank forever on our land? I tried to put him in storage but couldn't. Does anyone know how long we have to tolerate him? He is really creepy. If you have anything to say on this then please post your comment over here. I wish we will have a good conversation.

Re: Cannot stand creepy Hank in FrontierVille

I think maybe it has something to do with the fact that all he does is stand in front of your general store telling jokes that would only make a child laugh. It also may have something to do with the size of his head. It is huge in comparison to everyone else. I think that if hank did more than just tell jokes and loiter then more people would appreciate after all no one likes a free loader. I never invited him to stay on my homestead for this long, if I knew he was going to live here I'd of made him sign a lease.

I wish there was a way to get rid of him, I mean like put him actually in the store so I would never have to see him. Then even worse when you ring a bell to gather family and the friends who have visited. He thinks he is invited and follows, go away Hank you were not invited. I would rather sit in a rocking chair or something instead of just standing in front of the store. He looks creepy for some reason, like he is waiting to rob someone. If we could put him in a chair by a campfire or in front of the store or something, I would like that better.

Hank is just plain creepy. When we first got the missions for the store, some people on the forum were saying how cute he was. I can't be the only one that thinks this guy looks like a goat. I want to put him in the pen with my other animals. And the fact that he runs for the dinner bell with my kids is just plain creepy. And he only tells jokes that kids would laugh at. I have since moved my school. Maybe it is the fact that he just stands outside smiling at everyone with the creepy. I don't know. He needs to get inside the store and work, isn't that why I hired him? Or put him in a rocking chair, asleep in front of the store. Can't be as creepy when he's sleeping.