Thread: How many different 'angry birds' games are there?

How many different 'angry birds' games are there?

I need to know how many versions or how many different types of the angry birds games are available in the market? if you have any exact counts of this particular game then do let me know about it. Well I know only the simple game called angry birds and I play that only. Having gone through various angry birds forums I have been getting to know that there are many different versions of this game available. So I need to know how many different types or the version of the games are available in the market today. Anyone of you who can help me give some appropriate information then do let me know about it.

Re: How many different 'angry birds' games are there?

I am amazed that being a angry bird enthusiast you have not heard about other versions of the games that are available in the market these days. Well let me inform you that there are various seasonal games and that too with the Halloween version is available. If you have not played the Halloween version then do start playing it and I assure that you will love it. so if you have not heard about this games then do have a look in the internet for such games and install the game from any application store that you are having in your laptop or mobile.

I loved the Christmas version of the game. It is really fantastic version. These game was released quite some time ago and it is in a lot of demands in the market, so according to me I would advice you to have a look at this particular version of the game. The thrills of this particular version if the game is that it becomes increasingly difficult to play the game after the snow stops falling. Handling the controls is quite difficult with this procedure. So according to me you must have a look at this particular version of the game and I am quite sure that you will love this game.

My favorite is the valentine version of the angry birds. It is really a very sweet game. I quite liked this game and the overall presentation of the game is just outstanding. As such there are various difficulties in the levels specially in the 8-12 level I found it is very difficult to cross the level. It is a newly released game and I think it is quite interesting one. so I would advise you to have a check on this particular game and I am quite sure that you will really love this game.

Ok, thanks for all the suggestions that you have given here. Sad to know that I was not knowing about these versions of the game and I being a lover of this game did not have this information was really very sad. So thanks a lot for providing all the information about this game. I will surely have a look at all the suggestions that you have given and I will have a check with the versions available and accordingly install it in the system. so as of now thanks for your valuable suggestions and the efforts that you have given here to answer my query.