Thread: Pet Society not loading perfectly

Pet Society not loading perfectly

Hello friends I have been playing this Pet Society game from quite some time now and that I have never ever faced with any kind of problem as such with the loading of game but since quite some time probably since a couple of days whenever I try to play the game and when I start the same the game is really taking allot of time to get the game started and whenever it get started the game becomes too slow and I have been getting very irritated with the slowness so can some one help me to know that why I am facing this problem and what should I do to get rid of this problem.

Re: Pet Society not loading perfectly

Hey first of all, I would want to know that is there any kind of other applications that is still running at the back of the facebook game, if this is true than what I think is that this is disallowing the game to run at a proper speed in which it should run. So I think that you should keep only one thing running on your system, if you are playing the game so you should not let any other thing loaded on the system apart from it. Make this change and then see if you are able to get the flash game to run smoothly after that.

Hey I would want to know what is the speed of your internet, also have you noticed some changes in surfing the internet or is that you are having the problem only with the Pet Society game and rest all the applications on the system and which are there on the internet is running absolutely fine, if you are having the problem with the surfing the internet as well then what I think is that this is certainly the problem form the receiving end and that you will have to contact the ISP and inform him about the problem that you are facing maybe he will try to solve it.

Hey friends I have been playing this game from quite some time and this is the first time that I have ever faced any kind of problem with the game. I have been using the internet speed of 512 kbps and I think that the speed is quiet sufficient for the game to run perfectly as many of my friends who are below the speed are able to play the game perfectly without any error as such. So I think that there could be a problem with the game only, is there anyone who knows how will I be able to get this thing work again the normal way as it was working before.

Hey what you do is that you should try clearing out the browser cache and the history as well so that you will be able to get the data that is lying in the cache to free up so that it can be used to make way for some new data inside the cache. Normally this is the first reason so as that the game gets hanged or become slow because cache which is the most important area in the memory becomes full and that is why we are not able to get any more data go inside the cache due to this the entire process whether we are playing the game or watching videos become slow, so make this changes first and then see if you are able to get your problem solved.

I have been looking around for the information why so many people who are playing this Pet Society game are faced with the issue of slowness in the game and that why there is so much chaos with the game as off lately and after having going through the sites I have come to know that this is because there are lot of users who are getting attracted to the game and the traffic is really increasing due to which this is a slowness in the game while we are trying to access it. So what I can say that we are going to get this kind of problem every now and then and ultimately you will have to wait until Playfish takes some actions.