Thread: Is Pet Society going offline on March 15

Is Pet Society going offline on March 15

Guys I have heard from some of my friend and even from some of the websites saying that the game that is the Pet Society is going offline on March 15 this month. I would want to know that is this news true or is it that this is just a rumor and someone is playing goof. I have been hearing from many of my friends from the past few days that there could be a possibility of the Pet Society game that is developed by the Playfish to go offline after March 15. If this is true then please do reply as early as possible, such that I do not want to waste my time further playing this game as it is certainly of no use at all, if the game is not available further to play. Eagerly waiting for the reply.

Re: Is Pet Society going offline on March 15

Hey friends even I have been hearing the same from allot of guys and my friends that there could be a serious block in the game after the March 15 and that no one will be able to access the game any further. What I believe is that since we are hearing of the same from all the possible so source so what I think is that there could be a possibility that this game is sure shot going offline and that we are not going to get access to the game thereafter. So what I think is that we should stop playing this game as early as possible and see to it that we don’t spend further time on this.

Hey this is really stupid I am very embarrassed with the decision of the facebook so as to not to allow access to the game any further, I have been playing this game for a year now and that I really don’t like to stop playing this game at all since I have spend most of my time playing this game and it has become like a regular trend for me playing this game each and every day. So I would want to personally request that they should make this thing made available to us so that we can enjoy the game further.

Hey whatever you have heard is correct but the thing is that the game is going offline because of the maintenance issue that the game is having and the Playfish is making this game in accessible to us so that they can repair whatever glitches that the game is having inside and that if no one is going to access the game that is no one is able to get access to the facebook game then only they will be able to get the repair of the game done. So don’t worry the game will be offline only for some time and that after that we will be able to get access to game.

Hey I would want to know that will we be able to get access to the game after the game has repaired from where we have left or is that we have start the game all over again from the very beginning, if this is the case then there is no point so as to get the maintenance of the game done since there is no point so as to start playing the game again. I don’t think so if this is done then any one will be interested in playing the game again. So if some one has got some information based on this than please do reply the same.

Hey I have contacted the Playfish and have asked them about the problem that will faced by the users after the repair and the maintenance of the game has been done. I have asked them about whether or not we will be able to continue from where we have left or is it that we will have start all over again and they have responded me saying that the task is on regarding the maintenance of the user data as well so that the user will be able to again play the game from where we have left and that we have to wait and watch how much of the user data will be obtained after the game is updated.