Thread: What is the hardest level to 3 star in the original Angry birds game?

What is the hardest level to 3 star in the original Angry birds game?

Reading the title I hope you have got some idea on what I am trying to speak here. Well I need to know from you all that which level is the hardest for you to score a 3 star in it. I know there are many levels which are difficult to cross I want to know from you all. Personally speaking I think the level 4-14 is the most difficult of them all. Seriously it was a pain to get the 3 star mark in that level. That was my case, I would be pleased to know which level is the most difficult one for you.

Re: What is the hardest level to 3 star in the original Angry birds game?

Yeah, agreed that the level was indeed tough but it is not impossible. I think I took around two days to complete that level. I did end up with the three stars. After having completed that level there was another throne in the process and that was the level 8-10. I am not yet able to cross the level with the 3 stars. So it is very difficult to work on it and I think working on the level is a very difficult one. working on it has increasingly become tough after the update of the game. This is my opinion about the game but one thing I have to admit here is that playing the game is quite a addiction.

The 4-14 level was definitely one of the most toughest of the levels that I have crossed. Upon that one more level that I would like to add here is the level 3-3. I have spent maximum amount of time in that level. In that level the most difficult part that I have faced is the Getting those rocks to fall correctly, that particular task took a hell lot of time. Well I am still trying to perfect that art it is that difficult. So this is the level that I felt that was the most difficult of them all. I am waiting to hear more such opinions from you. So anyone interested then do let me know about it.

Even I would like to add something here. According there were two levels which I thought were the most difficult of them all. One of them is the 4-14 and the other one is the 6-12. Both these levels are the most tough one’s and the experience was so bad that I do not want to go back and think about scoring any high points there. So as of now I am thinking of playing some other levels which are far more simpler and will help me accomplish in a quick amount of time. I have said enough about the game and would like more people to participate here.

I spent a lot of time working on the 3-1 and 5-16 levels for me they were the toughest to crack and managing the eagle bird in it was really the toughest part. So I think these two levels were quite tough to handle. Also one more thing I want to say here is that with the introduction of the Christmas levels. Crossing the Christmas levels are becoming increasingly tough because the snow is not at all falling In it. I hope this problem does gets solved in the latest update or upgrade of the game.

I would say the 4-14 level as the most difficult to cross ad get a 3 star mark. Simply because of the various restrictions and also the haloween levels that are being displayed in the game. I think they are the most difficult part of the game and crossing them does takes a lot of time to accomplish it. After that the next level I thought was tougher for me was the 8-10. Somebody who had a look at that level will know what I am trying to speak here. Those who have played easily know how difficult is to obtain points in this particular level. In and all I enjoy playing this game and I have no issues with it.

Nice to see such suggestions coming from you all. Well this post has generated a quite good number of response and also It’s a good part that all the members are contributing actively for the interest of this game. It was nice to hear the various difficult task s that you have encountered while playing the game. Well some of the experiences were quite similar to mine. I would say that it was nice to see such responses from your side and I think your efforts must really be appreciated.