Thread: Angry Birds Lite Beta for Android

Angry Birds Lite Beta for Android

This is for all the android players who are a hardcore gamers. Well I have come here to share something with you all. I have started playing the angry birds lite beta version and let me tell you that It has around 15 levels. Of them all 9 are new levels and at one particular level I could not find any online help. If you have already played the game in the apple iPhone then I would say that the level1-15 is the same as level 4-2 in the ios. Also getting the three stars in it is a very difficult task and I think reaching the 90K figure mark is a impossible task. I have tried reaching 84K still I am not able to reach 90K mark. So anyone who wants to share more information on this topic then do let me know about it. I am waiting to hear it from you all.

Re: Angry Birds Lite Beta for Android

Personally I felt the game is really very cool. So playing the game was really a good experience for me. I think so the ios version has 12 levels and the new lite version for the android has 15 versions. So to just correct you ios version has 12 levels. Also the one I have played the lite version is quite good and I have to inform you that I have crossed the 90K mark. It took me around 2 days to reach that level. Well I have to say that reaching that level was quite a difficult task but I manage to reach there and I am happy about it. so this is my experience about the game and even I am interested in knowing more about the game.

Yes even I have to share something here. I need to say that I have recently added the game in the android phone and I think it is the coolest game that I have ever played. As a beginner I am not yet able to achieve great heights as you have done here. I think working on the game is a good experience. The smashing of the pigs and moving ahead is really a good experience and I think its good work done by the angry bird developers. There are many episodes in the game and it will take sometime to get adjusted to he levels of the game. So this is my experience with the game.

Yes it is a good game and I have been playing this game for quite some time. It is a excellent game and I have been able to cross all the levels of this particular game. So thumbs up for this game. Well I am waiting for the up gradation of this particular game and I think more levels should be added such that there will be more levels to be implemented and we can accordingly work on it. The waiting for the Mighty Eagle and Accomplishments is the biggest thing of this game. Which I really loved it. so this is what I have to say about this game.

Hey thanks for all the opinions that you all have voiced out. Well personally speaking even I am waiting for the upgradation of all the levels of this particular game. They should be thinking of releasing the other levels of the game as early as possible. It was nice to see some good suggestions coming from you all. So thanks a lot everyone for all the suggestions that you have given here for my topic. I really appreciate your efforts.