Thread: Mighty Eagle Walkthrough Requests

Mighty Eagle Walkthrough Requests

I have started the discussion with the Mighty Eagle Total Destruction walkthroughs. Since many of our friends are big fans of this particular game. So that’s why I needed to know how many of you all have started with the levels and also have crossed the levels. So I wanted to know which level have you thought was the biggest and the most toughest of them all. If anybody wants to share information on this particular game and thus wants to speak something about it then do let me know. I am waiting to get some information from you all.

Re: Mighty Eagle Walkthrough Requests

According to me 7-13 level was the most toughest of them all. I think it was very difficult to pass through all the barriers. I have as many number of times in the levels but every time I manage to reach only the 99% level mark and I do not seem to go beyond that. So according to me the levels from 7-13 I felt was the most difficult of them all. So this is my view on this particular game. I am waiting to hear some more responses from you all. Well I have started playing this game from quite sometime and I think it is a good game.

I would like to give some advice to you. If you are in the level 7-13 then you must follow some tricks that will help you in the long run. In the level 7-13 it is all about blowing away of the blocks. So what you will have to do is blow away all the blocks and you will have to put the bait at the bottom which was there at the left. Also while moving ahead you can leave one block untouched. So this is what I think is a good suggestion for you in crossing the levels. Hope this suggestion helps you a lot. Do let me know if you are able to cross all the levels.

My case is totally different from you all. Well what is the situation in my case is that my 6-4 level is totally unachievable. I have tried many a times to cross that particular level but it is hardly achievable. So according to me this level is very difficult I have hardly managed to achieve the 84% mark and the 100% mark would just be a dream for me. So as far as now I have managed to cross all the levels which are there. I am only stuck with this particular level only. In case you need any help on crossing other levels then do let me know about it.

Yes, even I also agree with the above user. The 6-4 level is the most difficult of them all. Crossing it is such a big headache. Your 84% mark is quite good I am not able to cross even the 79% mark. Even I have crossed all the levels which are there and this particular level with the boomerang bird playing the spoil sport crossing the entire level is really a big difficult task. So this is my opinion on this particular topic and if anyone who manages to complete the entire task then do let me know about it. As I am unable to cross through this particular level.

I have a really good news to you all. I am able to get through the level 6-4. I am very amazed that I finally managed to get 100% on this particular level. Well let me inform you crossing it was really a big pain and as such it is not a impossible task but yes very difficult to get it. I managed to get the 98% mark damage and finally with some luck I was able to stick the eagle bird with another bird, finally the 2% damage was done and I was able to complete the 100% mark. My advice would be to keep on trying until you are able to cross the level and I am quite sure you will be able to do it. so all the best guys.

It is said that the level 6-4 was the most difficult of them all and those who have managed to play it before the update were easily able to clear it. After the version 1.5.1 update many of the users who have played this game were unable to clear the levels. Lucky me I brought this game before the update and I was able to clear the 6-4 levels. One such hindrance for me is the 1-11 level. I need to know, is this level so difficult or I am missing something? Well rest all the other levels I felt were quite easy to play.