Thread: How to get three stars in all level of Angry Birds?

How to get three stars in all level of Angry Birds?

I am a big fan of this particular game and I have been playing this game from quite some time. Still I do not how to get the three stars in the every level of the game. I have crossed literally each and every level of this particular game and still I am unable to find the methods by which I can get the three stars in the every level of the game. Do I need to kill all the birds as efficiently as possible, or are there rules to it? my sister who is also a big fan of this particular game yesterday asked me the same question regarding this particular issue and I answered her the same that I do not know. So any of you who knows how to add the three or two stars in each and every level then do let me know about it.

Re: How to get three stars in all level of Angry Birds?

I think it all depends on the points that you score. The more the points that greater will be the stars in the score. However in all these levels the maximum number of stars in each and every level are 3 stars. If leaving the birds is your only strategy while playing the game then sorry to say you will not be able to score any points in this process. Destroying the pigs will help you accumulate more points. So this is the strategy that you will have to keep while playing the game and earn 3 stars in each and every level. So if you where playing with any different strategy then do try playing with this strategy that I have mentioned here and let me know if you are able to earn some stars in the process.

I did get your question. As the above user said you will have to think of scoring more and more points by the steps that is mentioned above. Having looked at the points table level that is published in the websites. I have noticed that you will have to score a maximum of 50k -60K points depending upon the level that you are in. if you want more information on that particular points I would suggest you to visit the angry birds almanac website and you will get the detailed description. So do have a look at it and I am quite sure that it will help you.

There are various episodes like the poached eggs, mighty hoax, danger above, the big setup, ham em high, golden eggs etc. There are different levels inside the each and every episode. So as soon as you start playing the game, at the top the level is mentioned and at the same time the points to score the stars are mentioned also. So in case if you are not having enough information on this particular topic then do have a look at it. I think that will be better for you. Also there are many websites which displays information on the game. So you can have a look at that website.

Hey thanks a lot for all the information that you have given here. The suggestions that you gave about the scoring of the points were too helpful for me and from the next time I will take care about it. well seriously speaking I was not having information on the scoring of the stars at each and every level. As of now It’s time to look upon the strategies and work accordingly in it. I will plan my strategy and lets hope it works out for me. anyways thanks for all the efforts that you have given here to solve my issue.