Thread: What new you would like to see in FrontierVille

What new you would like to see in FrontierVille

Spring is just around the bend. When a few of us are at a standstill busy shoveling snow, FrontierVille would like to know what you would like to perceive in March. Carry your imaginative and fun ideas here we are aware that everyone wants their farmhouses expanded and the novel territories, which are all in the works. What else would you wish on your farmhouse?
    1. Decorations
    2. New Themes
    3. Quests

Please provide your requirements or your necessities.

Re: What new you would like to see in FrontierVille

Certainly spring decorations like tulip pots and boxes and additional colorful items to kiss the winter melancholy goodbye! Even though I am in a place where there is no snow, we at a standstill have dark days and lots of trees without leaves, it's rather disheartening and I can't wait to see green leaves and apple blooms. I like the rose arbors (even though I haven't seen one up till now) but I at a standstill hope we could buy one ourselves and modify the type of flower or decoration which was on it so it wasn't inadequate to just roses.

1. More challenging missions, the type that require strategy and planning as opposed to just clicking on items from the feed and/or requesting items in order to complete them.
    2. The introduction of more "realistic" looking as well as Frontier appropriate animals in addition to the "quirky" ones available in Mystery Crates.
    3. Land Expansion

Another series of repeatable missions getting the homestead ready for spring planting (yeah, I know we have been able to plant all winter, but you know what I mean), like how about being able to gather "seeds" from visits to neighbors as an instance of a new reward, a greenhouse (buildable item) to speed up crops, a spring chicken goal and um, oh yeah if we are going to do all that with some pretty new decorations, how about a shed expansion and a land expansion.

I would like to see the introduction of some sort of fishing activity. Obviously, space is a problem, so maybe you could add a lake off the screen like the Toy Factory was. There could be a fish collection, different types of fish, etc. As for new decorations, I would like to see barrels of fruit, a manure pile we can place on the ground, and a smokehouse. And they should all be proportioned correctly. I've noticed the decorations have started getting less and less size accurate. I would as well like to see new types of trees (all with new collections of course).

More repeatable missions, more missions with badge rewards for "trapping animals" March hares! Ducklings. A collection of Easter eggs in exchange for the paschal mystery animal chicken (you know, painted in rainbow colors and such). And personally, I would like a meadow. Please let me sow a meadow. The seeds of wild flowers and grass should be available in the market or be a reward for turning in a common library (such as manure disposal.) Create the flowers raise for a very extensive time and, by association, droop a very long time.

1. No more Frontier Jack. Saying so and so Homestead need work. I was there, If he appears after you been to someone's homestead and did your 5 work. After that you get to do 5 more work.
    2. No more Frontier Jack. Saying you can hire a neighbor. I all ready did. So if he appears again saying you can hire a neighbor. Then you get to hire that neighbor. Even though you hired the 3 or 4 you can for the day.
    3. No more Humble Bob appearing with deals. If I want to but horseshoes, I will purchase them. I do not need any Humble Bob asking me. I give him 1 appearance a day. After that, if he shows up, then you get 100 free horseshoes.
    4. When I post a request for something for a mission. Someone other than a neighbor takes it. After that I get it from Frontier Jack.
    5. Any decorations for the homestead. Does something or gives you something.

The most important one: Open up the expansions for the shed, For the 37 x 37 and the 41 x 41. It not that we want space; we need the space for all those decorations we get.