Thread: Loss of Connection Error in FrontierVille

Loss of Connection Error in FrontierVille

Hello all, I am having some problem in playing the Fanny Wildcat quest in FrontierVille. Actually, whenever, I play that game then it just shows me the message says, “Connection Lost”. This is happening every time when I start the game. Is it only me who is facing the problem or there is some more people who is facing the same. Please provide me some suggestion on this which can help me. Thank you so much in advance for reading and replying to this post.

Re: Loss of Connection Error in FrontierVille

I don’t think that this is the problem with the game. It can be the problem with the internet connection. So just check for the connection of your internet. You can also configure your router once again and see if that is able to solve the problem for you. If that is not able to solve the problem for you then you can try to change the browser that you are using because it is might be problem with the browser that you are using. I wish that this will help you.

I am also agreeing with the above post that this can be problem with the browser that you are having. It might have some files corrupted in that and that is causing the problem with that. You can try to install the browser once again and see if that is solving the problem for you. If it is not able to solve the issue for you then you can try to use some other browser. My suggestion to you is to make use of the Firefox otherwise Opera. This can solve the issue for you.

I rarely play Farmville because it became so leggie and I know it was not my computer causing the problems, now Frontierville is almost as leggie and I get the refresh thing way to often and now the refresh loop that has the game installed for the past hour is not acceptable. The game has completed the goal for me even though I have not gotten the welcome mat yet, even though I've gotten about 15 of each of the other items in the cabin collection. It is frustrating to log onto a game that you are so intense on playing in at the moment only to meet something like this.