Thread: CACTI Start growing for 37x37 in FrontierVille

CACTI Start growing for 37x37 in FrontierVille

I had a hassle growing the thorns well start growing Cacti now as you need 11 of them for the 37x37 expansion. I discover that the bottom left corner is great to grow them in. I keep removing the weeds and wildflowers until I have the cacti. Skulls and rocks I need. I try to keep 11 of each. I have not at all had thorns grow here so I have another area for them up top right. Anyone else’s CACTI start grooving or anyone has any idea to grow it faster, than please provide me.

Re: CACTI Start growing for 37x37 in FrontierVille

Here I must say something which you surely like. In case you don't want to rearranged that particular way, I have establish that if you don't clear cut and get rid of everything then debris seems to grow faster. If I do clear my land out, I always leave as a minimum a skull and rock placing around. I did this last night, and while I woke up and checked about 8 hours later, 6 thorns (among other debris) had grown overnight.

So to dumb it down, CACTI is found in the lower left, easier growth. Thorns top right easier growth. Skulls bread skulls and so on? Do Tree stumps halt growth of thorns / skulls and the like? What debris halts growth of thorn and cacti? I am at a standstill sore that some one pretended to do well on my land and got all but one of my thorns. Well, it will take me time to go and make 200 visits I need to do, to get 300 cloth for the last 30 fire, maybe by that stage I will have had the 5 thorns grow.

I planted my peanuts as well and forgot I needed so much wheat for the 35x35. I don't have the room for all of it so I will have to replant the peanuts I guess. Now I just finished the 35x35 and can as well confirm, there are no CACTI within the new expansion borders. I had 10 fully grown and not well placed trees, lots of flowers, grass and a few rocks and 2 skulls I believe. No cactus. It's ok though, I have 5 already and a huge area of debris that I keep clearing flowers and grass out of. On a lighter note, I at present have about 25 to 30 rocks.

You don't need to plant the required amount. I only planted 5x 5 wheat because I wanted as much space as possible to grow grass and cacti. Each time a neighbor waters, it counts as a harvest. I am at present on second planting this way and have credit for 145 harvests. It does take a little longer, but I need that time anyway for CACTI to grow, as my experience is that when an active mission requires specific debris, that debris shows up less often, so I want all the cactus and most/all the grass ready before I start 37x 37 expansions.

Because moving stuff around to accommodate the larger space is a royal pain many of us would rather do once than two times. I was given the impression we would be able to use HS to do the 37x early, hopefully that is the case. By the way, I have only been able to find on 3rd party sites. So if it doesn't happen then, I hope that people have sufficient sense to not scream at Zynga. What would be real funny would be if they changed the entire mission details so people (like me) who have been crafting feather beds and so on. End up having prepared for the wrong things