Thread: Cocoa Tree not dropping seedlings in Farmville

Cocoa Tree not dropping seedlings in Farmville

So I am halfway to the second mastery star for the cocoa tree and it still has not produced a giant cocoa tree sapling yet. Is anyone else having this problem? I hope I don't master the darned thing before it produces a tree. If there is anyone else who is having the same problem like this. If you have any suggestion or any comment on this then please share that with us. Thank you!!!

Re: Cocoa Tree not dropping seedlings in Farmville

I have noticed that it's a bit more immovable to produce as well but I have received them. I already have more Lantern and Giant Chocolate Heart trees than the Giant Cocoa, so just keep going at it. Eventually it will "give." I have noticed that some trees do seem to be a bit more likely to produce a seedling, though. Autumn Ginko and Red Alder seem to be the same for me. Compare that to Granny Smith, Blood Orange, and Ranier Cherry which seem to drop like clockwork.

My heart chocolate tree finally gave today, and I produced ten giant ones So that one definitely is producing seeds, at least as of 6 hours ago. I guess I will keep trying for the cocoa one. It is just seems so stubborn. The red alder one was actually producing a ton; I had about twenty by the time I finished mastering it. But those other ones, I am on the same page as you. This is absolutely the most stubborn tree I own. The only giant cocoa trees I have were grown from mystery seedlings from the feed. I have shuffled those trees in and out of nine different orchards three times with no success.

Come to think of it, I am not sure mine has produced. I have three, but I think all the giant cocoa trees I have gotten are off the feed. I have done the same that I shift them into other orchards since I got them and I do this with 27 orchards every day. I am also relatively certain my giant chocolate trees have not produced. I wonder if there is some difference with these being claimed off a feed initially rather than being purchased. That's kind of a long shot, and I don't want to start any rumors, but it is curious that we all seem to be experiencing this "stubborn" quality in those trees.

I have trouble with all the trees I have purchased with farm cash except the bubgum. Occasionally I get a disco and a heart offspring and the alder, otherwise, all I have are from mystery seedlings from my lucky posters. Have not tried moving them around but have put some of them in their own orchards. Not even the palm or coconuts are dropping seedlings lately. I close my eyes when I click on my favorite orchards saying please please and end up with water. My gift box is still floating and I may re-gift some water, can you believe that? I can not even take any off the request feed anymore. When the snowmen are gone things might be different with the water.