Thread: What have you deleted to make room in Farmville

What have you deleted to make room in Farmville

I am a devoted farm cash buyer. So mostly everything in my storage is a farm cash item and I refuse to delete those items for more room but I had to make room, and buckled. I deleted my french and Japanese barn. I loved those barns and they were taking up too much room that I needed badly. I have the new expansion but of course no room. But here is the thing. I feel that its zynga's responsibility to do something about this mess. We need more storage, not a bigger farm. If they want us to buy FVC then they should allow us more storage. We don't want to delete our items to make more room, we spent real money on these items and it would be nice to be able to enjoy ourselves instead of worrying about the next update and what cool items are coming out that we have to have. So what have you deleted to make room either on your farm or in storage?

Re: What have you deleted to make room in Farmville

I would like to tell you that I sold off the 3 FC and 2 Japanese barns that I had. I ran out of storage long ago and was deleting them to make room. I decided a couple of days ago it was a waste so I started deleting plots along one side. I made room for more by lining up almost all my fencing, four deep 28 down. I made space, but lost 28 plots. In other words, I can say that Yes, We need more storage. I wish there will be more supporting comments on this.

I cannot think of specifics, there is been too much deleted but about half of what I bought from the Tuscan theme (including 2 of my 3 barns), everything from the Island, Southwest and Wild West themes and bits and pieces here and there from others. I kept just 7 each of the fences that I had, which was pointless, I cannot do anything by means of 7 fences and should probably just sell off the rest. I keep only one each of the animals that are decorative or aren't in buildings and sold off quite a few FC trees not too long ago. I am no longer spending FC on items I don't have room to store and am very picky about even the coin items I choose to buy now.

I have pared my fencing down to about eight of each from the LE themes I liked, with exception of the rock wall and dreadful fence. I find that eight of each works out okay around houses or with the ends covered by trees or what have you. The point is that I shouldn’t have to sell anything whether for coin or cash. Many other games like this have unlimited storage. Why can't we? This is the only game I spend actual money on and is also the worst game to deal with as far as problems and limits.

I have deleted most of the things that I had previously. I absolutely hate going thru my storage. I wish the storage page would stay where you left it. That is having to scroll sideways thru everything over and over is so time-consuming and just frustrating. There is no reason that we can't have more storage and organized storage. I don't spend nearly as much farm cash as I used to just because I don't want to throw the stuff away I have spent real money on having so many thing we can buy but no storage for it is coming back to bite Zynga in the butt.

I have deleted FC items in the precedent. Out of which, either things I have bought and not liked a few months down the line otherwise duplicates that I have won in a mystery box/game. Thing is, in real life I chuck stuff away that I've paid real money for, so it's no different online. The only thing is, in real life I also have the option to re-sell - either on eBay or through small ads or whatever, and I can make some money back - in FV I can't do that - I buy for FC and have to sell for coins.