Thread: E-Mail energy bonus in FrontierVille

E-Mail energy bonus in FrontierVille

I signed up for the email energy bonus and for the last week every time I go to collect it says that the meal has already been eaten. I do try to claim with in the 30 hour period and I have claimed within the hour of receiving the email and the similar thing. Anyone else having this issue or ever faced this type of issue? If anyone here find any information or any way out solution or detail than please provide me. Because I am really stuck here and can’t find any solution to come out from this, even searched on many sites and even talk with Zinga person than also can’t get any solution for this.

Re: E-Mail energy bonus in FrontierVille

I was not getting the daily emails for around 3 weeks. I emailed support and they did me right! They fixed the daily email trouble (they said they're working on a problem with this) they as well gave me a huge amount of energy and horseshoes to make up for my inconvenience. The customer support team with Zynga is really great while you email them or do the chat. Any time I have had a trouble with anything, they always make it right and go above and beyond what I expected! So, if you are not getting your emails, let them know, they will fix it for you.

I no longer receive my daily e-mail fuel boosts in a timely fashion. They arrive in my inbox a day or later. For instance, on January 29, I received the e-mail fuel boost dated January 27. This has been happening for about a week. Before then, I received my boosts on time. It's not my e-mail, as I have tested it and received everything else in the proper period of time. I am only having this problem with Zynga (Farmville and FrontierVille).

The entire world over spammers figure out how to auto-send tons of emails everyday to mongo huge lists of 100s of millions of people using home computers and fake browser email accounts. Why can't a game company, with all the servers, developers, coders, and so on, get this one thing right and do email pretty darned flawlessly. It's not the content that is the gluteus torque, for all of you naysayers, it's botheration of taking the time to search for the dag-nabbed thing, make sure it's not in the spam box, whatever, only to realize it's on Zynga's end.

I get email everyday (but not the energy ones from Zynga). When they were coming, and I clicked on them within the 24 hour period, one after another (daily) said 'oops I missed getting them on time' and the meal was spoiled (rotten). So thinking I could get it reset I stopped and after that tried to restart them. But they haven't restarted up till now. When and if they do restart I hope they do so in the morning, because I don't play this application after a certain hour and if they show at night then more than likely I won't open them in time.

I have signed up for email updates and a daily energy bonus for Zynga and FrontierVille. I have stopped receiving email updates from Zynga and if I receive a daily energy bonus for FrontierVille at all I get it a day or 2 late. The date on the email may say that it was sent on the 5th (for instance) but it won't show up in my inbox until the 6th or 7th and is no longer any good. Is anyone else having issues with this? They are not in my spam box either. And while I ask this to my friend he replied:” I am in the same boat. I have everything set up properly according to that Zynga link, and previously have been through the whole deal about setting up spam filters clearing the way, and if I receive an email for either FrontierVille or treasure isle, it's sporadic at best, and always at least 2 days late while I finally do receive one. This has been going on for the past several weeks”.