Thread: Invisible Neighbors not Showing Up On Homestead in frontierville

Invisible Neighbors not Showing Up On Homestead in frontierville

Hey everyone, Just letting you know this issue has been reported to the developers. Hopefully we will hear something soon. For anyone still experiencing this, for now there is a semi-workaround that seems to work for most players. Whenever you log into your game, visit a neighbor of yours. Whenever you return to your homestead, this should "unstick" your invisible visitors so you can once again see them and accept their help.

Re: Invisible Neighbors not Showing Up On Homestead in frontierville

You can also try to update the browser that you are using. So you can either update the browser or try to use some other browser and see if that is able to help you. Other than this, you can also try to clear the cache memory and see if that can solve the issue for you. I am saying this because, I have seen many of the cases like this where clearing the cache also solves the problem.

I am also having the same problem. My profile shows neighbors have visited but not appearing on game site. Can zynga let me know when it’s safe to recommence visiting? Again I try today, do the tasks and the banner is blank. I try jigging this because sometimes it appears but a lot of the time it stays blank. I have 50 odd neighbors. It can take over an hour to visit 10 people, and the ones i do visit don’t even know I have been there. This is not funny anymore. Messages going on my facebook page for all neighbors to stop visiting and I notice another mission loaded whilst so many existing problems remain unsolved. Maybe zynga need to learn to walk before they run.

The best way to get the answer for this is to contact the Zynga and ask for the issue. They are the people who know that what are the possible issues that can occur to it and how can this be solved. This should be the first thing that you will have to do if you are getting any problem like this and I am quite sure that you will get the resolution for this issue.