Thread: Neighbors going crazy in Farmville

Neighbors going crazy in Farmville

I had a neighbor who posted one link to one lists and say "everybody take out yourself as of this list otherwise I will take you away." May be this is because of the truth that items which are posted into feed are left within seconds. Then 15 people weighed in about how awesome she was because she was going after "cheaters." even better-this neighbor said that she was on the list last year and didn't know it-but of course this year she's going after people for the same exact thing. So I commented on her status and told her that if you post something with 5 items on it and 20 people are trying to get it at once, for some people, it will be gone in seconds. It’s numbers-basic math-which a lot of people that play farmville need some real help with. I asked her why if people were on the list that weren't cheating-which has been pointed out to be the case for many, why was she going after them? Especially since she was on the list last year and several neighbors removed her for no reason. Why is she doing the same? Instead of actually answering my questions, was to remove me as a friend-of course and this was a neighbor that I thought actually had a brain. Some folks really need to take the sticks out of their-well, you get it. She went on about it being a game, and why were people cheating-well, it's a game-why are you acting like a hysterical idiot?

Re: Neighbors going crazy in Farmville

I find it very funny that people complain about items being gone fast. I remember long before any "unmentionables" items were gone within two seconds almost always. I see people post comments like "OMG gone at 15 seconds". Just cracks me up. Yes, your giant golden apple tree will be gone in 15 seconds. I saw people kicking up a storm about not getting fan cows yesterday, when that obviously was "bypassing intended gameplay" to begin with. I guess cheating is ok until you aren't getting what you want. This is my point of view.

People are just acting crazy. I can't understand the drama from what are supposed to be adults over this. I am not a fan of the 3rd party apps either, but it takes a whole 5 seconds to block them, which makes much more sense to me than minding other people's business. In my case, after an exchange of a couple of messages-I had to block her. She started getting real annoying and rude, while of course telling me that i was the rude one because I had the temerity to post something in her status that disagreed with her high and mighty position against the "association of farmville cheaters."

The witch hunt is actually starting to become entertaining. I have a neighbor who posts a link for the "naughty list" at least once a week and I finally got curious so I checked. I did find several of my neighbors on said list but none of them are above level 60 or 70 and have been in this level range for a while now (they are active players and obviously are not using a bot to gain anything). And guess who else appeared on the list. It is the Hunter, I love it, now every time she post the list I comment with a wink. I won't delete her because she is a great neighbor I just enjoy having a little fun with her.

I don't like dealing with rude neighbors like that. She sounded really hypocritical about it too. I personally don't like cheating with 3rd party apps and I won't have neighbors that do. Honestly why do you need to cheat in a simple game? It takes away from others. I have neighbors that are on that list though and I know they are not cheating. It’s called talking to each other like adults about things that bother you. I also know that things will be gone in seconds and I don't think anyone is cheating because of it. We all have neighbors in different time zones and things that are heavily sought after will be gone very quickly. If I have a hard time getting something then I will simply ask one of my nice neighbors to lock one for me so that I may get one eventually. I do the same for them. I have only done that with trees so far though since they can only be claimed by one person.

This crap always gives me a headache. There is NO WAY you can know who is using a 3rd party app. simply being on a "list" doesn't mean anything. I was on a "list" last year and had no stinking clue as to why people were de-friending me until a nice enough neighbor told me. Yeah, my name, my real name, was even posted in a status update with cheater on there. I was not doing anything; I mean anything that would be considered cheating. So, to all of you that single people out from some facebook generated app list, you're being just as bad as zynga punishing innocent people. Why not just be square and ask the person. I got myself off that list when I found out, then I put myself back on it after thinking about it just so I could delete neighbors who witch hunt. I haven't had a problem.

I don't cheat and never did it and don't see the point on it but I have a harder time to understand those who care about what their FV neighbors do. It is just a game. It is supposed to be relaxed. Mind your own game. Who cares if your neighbors fly to level one million. Be happy for them and just cool down. This will be good for you and for your neighbors as well.