Thread: Limit for Daily scratch-off ticket in Fishville

Limit for Daily scratch-off ticket in Fishville

I have heard that there is now a limit to the number of scratch-off tickets you can do in a day. Does anyone know what that limit is? When does it start? I have scratched two tickets from my giftbox (one yesterday and one today) and got the message that I had reached my limit. The application sent me back to Fishville but the ticket wasn't put back in my gift box. It seems unfair to lose those tickets because I never scratched them and would have liked to save them for another day.

Re: Limit for Daily scratch-off ticket

I do not know that how many I scratched today when I hit the limit and lost the one I opened but didn't scratch. Just do not understand why they cannot explain how to play like some other fish games and explain things when they roll things out. Well, it is a free game. I do like they continue to update things to give away. I hope that we will get more post on this soon. Let’s see.

Guys, if I tell you about my case then the limit is 10 tickets daily, after that I begin to lose the tickets. I get that in before half the day. This is seems to be a bit stupid. We are encouraged to get extra neighbors and then the benefits are taken away. I have lots and cannot use them. According to me the right amount should be more than 30. I am having ten that are there in my requests right now.

I think that this is little silly if the limit is set to 10 (I am not able to remember how many I scratched today but I have a feeling it was about that number 25 and incidentally I found that there is no sd's within them at all) considering we can send 20 per day. Most of my neighbors return gifts when I send them. So I am getting somewhere around 20 cards per day in my requests box. It will be very bad if that essentially half of them will now be wasted.

Removing scratch lottery limit actually retain the loyal and addicted players to keep going back to their tanks and return the scratch lotteries to their neighbors. This is how players will keep going back anytime and not feel disappointed or try to remember if the 24hrs (I assume the limit be reset by then) has gone past. Furthermore, removing the limits increase the joy when one scratches something they like, similar to winning jackpot. After all fishville is created so that people can enjoy as a game and perhaps de-stress from work. Honestly, adding more restrictions can spoil the game original fun objective and inadvertently adding one more reason for players why they will want to quit fishville. Hope the developer can reconsider and remove the scratch lottery limits and brings back the joy it has initially started. I also wish the wish list be back soon too.

Re: Limit for Daily scratch-off ticket in Fishville

Last Friday after the game came back up, all of a sudden there was a message telling me I would used my maximum lottery tickets for the day. I figured that now Zynga had implemented a cap on how many you could scratch per day. I wasn't thrilled because I have about 30 lottery tickets just waiting to be scratched. But now, it's been over 36 hours and when I try to use one I still get the same damn message. This is just like the Wish List where, out of the blue, the rules of the game get changed with no warning.

Re: Limit for Daily scratch-off ticket in Fishville

I love how zynga cannot win with some people they give them something they benefit from it but just cannot be happy they got something and leave it at that they have to complain because they want more and more. If i was zynga i would seriously consider not doing anything like this again because it seems to me like it makes people more angry than giving them nothing. Hopefully Zynga will ignore how ungratefulness some of its players are though.