Thread: The Kissing Tree Mission Requirements and Rewards in FrontierVille

The Kissing Tree Mission Requirements and Rewards in FrontierVille

Anyone complete the Kissing Tree Mission in FrontierVille? I just complete earlier missions and now just come on Kissing Tree Mission. Actually I am playing this game from very long ago but then also I just want to know the requirements to complete the Kissing Tree Mission. Anyone here complete this Kissing Tree Mission? Or anyone has any idea about the requirements of Kissing Tree Mission? If anyone get any idea or any useful information than, please provide me as early as possible, because this is really essential for me.

Re: The Kissing Tree Mission Requirements and Rewards in FrontierVille

Part I
    1. Place the Kissing Tree
    2. Clear 2 Thorns
    3. Unwither 10 fellow citizen Crops

The Kissing Tree building requirements:

1. 2 Box of Chocolates - can only send to non-players
    2. 10 Whittling' Knives - post to your Wall
    3. 10 Bear Hug - post to your wall
    4. 10 Rope - similar as from the Groundhog Trap; sent through Game Requests
    5. 10 Swing Planks - sent through Game Requests
    6. 10 Screw Eye - sent through Game Requests

Please add the next parts and rewards as you get them!

Just got the new Kissing Tree missions. Placed the tree, and clicked on it to find the requirements. One requirement is two boxes of chocolates. Clicked on it to ask friends, and was sent to a list of my non-playing friends. Heading said "Pick friends to ask for a Box of Chocolate. They will be sent an invitation to join FrontierVille." So apparently, to finish your tree you either have to recruit non-playing friends or pay 10 horseshoes. Anyone else getting a different menu? Very angry about this.

I am beyond angry about this. I have been playing FrontierVille for many months, and have been buying horseshoes to enable me to progress in the game while I didn't have sufficient neighbors to unlock buildings. I am not prepared to befriend strangers just to play a game and I am not prepared to waste any more hard cash on a game that just sucks horseshoes to complete simple quests. I won't be bothering with any of these missions now.

Here I also wish to say something about the kissing tree mission. I disagree with the chocolate part to finish the tree. My non-playing friends should not be asked to add a game application so I can finish a mission. I believe most, if not all, have the app blocked any way. I am sure they would have tried it out of curiosity before this cause I post to feed a lot. All play at least 1 Zynga game already so they know of FrontierVille.

I have just received the new kissing tree mission. First of all you have 2 places the tree on your land and then collect dissimilar materials to complete it. It involves u needing 2 get 2 boxes of chocolates off friends who do not play FrontierVille. The only other way 2 get the chocolates is 2 pay 10 horseshoes for each 1 so in total it will cost u 20 horseshoes. I think there r going 2 b a lot of people who will refuse 2 do this and therefore will not b able 2 complete the mission and I am one of them.