Thread: Bess and Fanny in FrontierVille

Bess and Fanny in FrontierVille

Here I am to discuss something about Bess and Fanny in FrontierVille. I was below delighted that Zinga included a chapel, but I do want to admire you for permitting Bess and Fanny to be one of the couples in the valentine missions, in addition to allowing similar gender spouses from the beginning. If possible than provide me more information about this and if I am say please post something more about Bess and Fanny if possible.

Re: Bess and Fanny in FrontierVille

I play this game from very long time and I really like this game. This may seem like a small thing for many, but for me (and probably to a few others) it is one of the things that make my day and game play a little better. There aren't too many games on Facebook that are 'similar gender friendly' but I appreciate the fact that on FrontierVille we are able to pair up two women and as well are given the option to choose the gender of our spouse.

I am less than thrilled about the alternative romance. This is a fun family game that I play with my friend; they enjoy feeding my animals and harvesting crops. Leave the marriages, love affairs, love triangles and alternate lifestyles out of games. Keep it PG-13. That is the age that children can get on Facebook. It was very refreshing. Fanny and Bess were my couple of choice and as well that of several of my friends. I am not just being politically correct, they just look cute together. I am actually hoping that Hank hooks up with my no-good spouse who is always lurking in the orchards, shirking his duties on the homestead.

It is still a fun family game, and a safe one. All the sexual content is kept to innuendo. Alternative romance is a fact of life, and one your children will need to learn about at some point because either they or some of their friends will go through it. And this game, Lord helps me I am coming out in favor of Zynga, but it does introduce the possibility of same-sex relationships with no judgment. This is a good thing, in multiple ways. I think it's really asking who you would most like to be your help-meet in life, which is what really matters. I think FrontierVille is spot on with no gender differentiation, and the opportunity to have similar sex pairings before you even get the kids (did you not notice that your FrontierVille partner, equally your kids, can be whichever gender you choose?).

Parental guidance well as the parent you have the right to make a decision and nowhere does it say FrontierVille is Parental guidance anything and the whole internet is full of stuff and most of the stuff FrontierVille throws out zooms right over inexperienced heads anyway. Anyway they left you a choice of the type of romance you could have so don't chose fanny and bess personally I think it’s awesome and wish more things like this would happen, so I say kudos.

Really guys don't be so impolite everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I actually agree above poster my first thought was wow really on a frontier game. This is the old west it was not acceptable in the old west at all. So really that has no place on this game. Some of the others it would not be out of place but on this one it is. But just the same as anything else I say just don't do that mission I chose bess and hank you don't have to do that mission.