Thread: Do you really miss simple Pet Society days?

Do you really miss simple Pet Society days?

I am the big fond of the Social gaming which available on the all the popular social networking website. Well I really love to play Pet Society which is available on the Facebook. I am plying this particular game from the launch of the game. Many times I have compared current version of the game and the game which I was playing at the beginning. And I am really missing all the gaming which was happening in the past.

re: Do you really miss simple Pet Society days?

Well there is lots of progression can be noticed in the game after comparing with the older version of the game. Nowadays we are having animated wallpapers and real items instead of creating the items of own itself. I am also missing the time when I was not having any coins with me while I am having around 500K coins with me. It always make sense while starting to use with a new pet that they are becoming poorer.

According to me new player will defiantly face an issue while they are supposed to do trading in the game. Well I am really remembering my first trade when I got only 999 coins for the same. I really done want to miss the days of mine when I was being poor. I hate thing like selling the items or scrubbing the pet of mine to café in order to get small amount of coins in the game. However I really loved the animated stuff which can be created and they are not limited so far.

I am completely agree with you in this particular matter. With the every change in the game I thought I was getting use to of it but there was a change in the game occurring. Well I am playing this particular game from the past 2 and half years but in last 7 or 8 months I have simply on and off the game. I have found that this game is becoming quite boring nowadays. Well I have started to play the game but I am failing to complete the half of the mission in the game.

Well I am remembering that when I was sitting on the computer for an hour and just visiting the each and every friend which I was having on the game of mine. I think there was no fun to doing this but I think it was really torture to do. I am also not interested to play the game when I was supposed to make furniture by using shelves and bushes. I am really with the progress of the game where it is being now. Well I also love to see items which are more beautiful and animated. Well I really looking for the more coins in order to decorate the game and to proceed with playing of the game. If there was no progress in the game then very less people will be playing the game and new player would started the game even.

Well you are not right all the older thing was not pixel perfect but still I remember and love older clothes and the plushises in the game. In the current situation there is very simple to get coins. I am also remembering the jacuzzi room which I was making from the simple shelves, lamps and stand up shelves and I was feeling very proud for the same. It gives sense of achievement to you make something which look better than that of coins. But now I am not having any feeling of the achievement.