Thread: The quality of LE items drop down in pet society

The quality of LE items drop down in pet society

From last one month I am playing pet society an online game available on social networking site facebook. I noticed that the quality of limited items present in this game drops down a lot. I want ask all the pet society lovers. Whatever I am speaking is true or not? I just stat this thread to know about your opinions regarding the quality of the LE items present in this game. Please try to get back to as early as possible. if you are also experiencing the same thing with LE items, I will definitely pass this problem to creators of this game. I am waiting for your replies desperately. Thanks for giving your precious time.

Re: The quality of LE items drop down in pet society

It is true even I am also facing same kind experience with this game. The older items are really superior one than existing items. Solid gold teddies, pets present inside love globes as well as jumping frogs are relly beautiful LE items present inside this game. I don’t know why they replace all these older items with newer ones. I don’t what exactly they trying to show by making telephones, boats and toys as LE items. All these items are not superior or beautiful than older ones. The creators of pet society must have to take appropriate action to correct this.

My interest about this game decrease from the time they change the LE items. The lower quality of LE items is not useful for popularity of this game. Actually this change will decrease the number of pet society livers. There are some items which are as beautiful as older ones but not all of them. For example say the animation of cake table is as good as previous LE items. I am not glad to seed restaurant tables and telephones as a LE items in this game. Instead of them I loved to see mice which is a previous LE items popping out LOL.

Yes! You are absolutely right. The older items available in this game are really more beautiful and interesting ones compared to the new items introduced by creators of this game. I am still unable to sort out the reason behind keeping stupid telephones a LE item. Instead of that previous items like frog and mice are really cute one. Now I am thinking to quit from this game as it is not remains interesting one.

I ask my friends about the latest LE items present in this game. They all have same opinion like you about all these items. I am with you about passing this particular complain to creators of this game. le items is only important factor in this game that keeps all the players in touch. If their quality keeps on decreasing like this. I am also quit this game in few weeks. If anyone has better solution for this problem I am keen to know about that.

I admit that the Quality of the LE items in pet society went down. But the one factor that you have to keep in mind is cc items. After all PF is nothing but a company and it wants to earn money in this way or that way. I am not going to quit this game this is my favorite game ever. I will definitely purchase as many PFC items I need to survive in this game.

I am just planning to quit this game before reading your thread. From last few days I am experiencing terrible view of pet society. I never expect such a lower quality LE items present in this game. I will suggest you to pass this complaint to the creators of this game. if they fails to fix this I will definitely switch to other option of social networking games.