Thread: Pet Society : No soap be Dirty

Pet Society : No soap be Dirty

There are lots of stuffs which are available on the social networking website Facebook to increase the social networks on the internet. Well I really love particular game Pet Society on all the stuffs available. Well I have heard that you can be richer if you keep yourself dirty in the game. Let me know how you can become richer by doing this. Let me everything regarding this particular matter as soon as possible. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Pet Society : No soap be Dirty

Yes you have hired right thing that you can earn more points by being dirty and washing the dirty friends of you. You will get extra paw points by doing this particular thing. a dirty neighbor with 5 flies will give you 80 coins and 24 Paw points which is not included in to the visiting point. You have to also add a large number of dirty neighbors to the neighborhood of yours. You should also take care of the thing that your pet should be dirty also. So that you can get the favour of the other neighbors also. I am not recommending that you should be dirty for the 24 hours however you can get clean yourself once in a day. Well it takes really hard work to do. But you will able to get enough coins so that you can buy all the TWS items which are going to be released in every week. Make sure that you are moving to leveling up consistently. You need to move your pet one level after every few days.

Now would like to discuss regarding the washing process. Well you need to wash an average of 15 minutes per days in order to 4000 coins. Everything simply depends on you how much you needed to wash and what amount of the coins you want to earn by washing? It’s simply depending on the requirement of yours. If you know what amount of the time will require for the treasure hunting then you can calculate what amount of the time will needed for washing in a week. Well it’s very easy and you can earn lots of coins if you are having knowledge of math.

If you are new to this particular thing and not having any idea where to start then you can start with then you need to add the dirty neighbors at the neighborhood of yours. Make sure that you are leaving a message so that your neighbor could understand that they are supposed to add. Well you can easily level up by doing this particular matter. So try it and let me know the progress of yours in this particular game.

Well according to me it is very great idea to level up in to game. It becomes very involuntary when the situation arrives for the washing of Princess. Well if there is any fly or something then you can easily wash her. I have decided I will keep myself dirty for few days so that neighbors of mine can earn some more point due to me. I am also trying to keep my pets dirty to but I am accidentally washing him. Well I am trying to all of pets to keep dirty to allow my neighbors to earn more.

I am not having any issue to have Dulcinea dirty for the friends of mine. Well I am having an issue with Dulcinea when it trying to grab soap out from the hand of mine to wash her when I am attempting to another pet. She tries to clean herself in any way so I am losing all the precious money if mine. Hence I have decided that I am going to wash her when I first login in to game and to get over with the same.

People who are having one or two active friends then I recommend that there is a café available where the pets of your might be going when you are not supposed to play with them. It means that other pets can get extra points by doing this. Well I am keeping my pet dirty always until and unless I supposed to take a picture of it. Also let me know when you are dirty so that I can visit you and I can get more coins because I am looking to get higher prizes in to lottery.