Thread: Where is the uproar in Pet Society?

Where is the uproar in Pet Society?

Well I really love to play Pet Society on the Facebook. I really loved the graphic of this particular game. Well l I have seen that meat dress are offensive finding Roast Suckling Pig at GMBs. So I want know where I will find the uproar over the Suckling Pig. Where I can find moral outrage over Playfish butchering as a virtual pig which are sticking to mystery box. I was slightly offended Roast Suckling Pig why because it might be looking like a pig. Why people are not complaining regarding Roast Sucking Pig?

Re: Where is the uproar in Pet Society?

When welcome matt was released first time then it was suppose to go into 1st room where your neighbors pet is already placed. However when they are released the matt then it might give some glitch kicked on the door or something like that. In case you remove door from the room of yours then your neighbors who you want to visit the room of yours will do the same thing which you have done at the cost of 9CC. I have found number of people who have bought this particular thing and they are feeling being cheated by the game developer because they were unaware of the issue with the door of the room.

Well I was really excited when there was welcome matt supposed to release. Why because I was thinking that people will finally have the ability to control the arrival of the room when they are supposed to visit. However after some time welcome matt was not working at all for few weeks. After period of PF had finally fixed the problem but now there is an issue with door now. The peoples who have paid 9 CC for this particular thing will get a special feature at the every single door of the room.

I am really disappointed with the Pig item in this particular game. I don’t know why Poor and helpless pigs are picked up in the game. Why are pigs getting insulted at the end of the game. I think they are supposed to give some respect rather than considering them as just a pieces of the meat in the game. Well according to me I am really disappointed with this game and team of the Playfish. Please give look on this particular matter.

I don’t know why are you thinking that this offensive in any manner particularly to Pig. Well you know very well that it is a roasted pig and it is used for eating. Food is food and you need to eat if you want to survive in the game. If you have selected meat eater then you are supposed to be learn to eat it to survive. I can understand if you are vegetarian but if you are not the one then why are you worrying about the same. I recommend that you should be keep away yourself from the places in the game where meat is being displayed and also stop to eat meat in the game.

Well according to me that small pig is quite cute and I am unable to see standing in to Chinese food shops hence I am avoiding walking around the Chinese food shops. The little pig simply look like little plushie. Well I have found a huge piece of meat was hanging at the restaurant one week before. I think it was still in to GMB. Hence I have decided to resell everything to shop and I have done the same.

You can be offensive if you find meat dress in the real life of yours. Why because particular animal might be beaten to make that particular thing, however I am not offending regarding the Pig in the virtual life of this particular thing. Though I am100% vegetarian but I have never offended the food products which manufactured from the meat. However I am leaving this particular thing on the people hence different persons are having it own way of thinking.