Thread: Is there any collector's or an epic edition for Bulletstorm

Is there any collector's or an epic edition for Bulletstorm

I am using an Intel computer based on XP operating system, along with an Intel motherboard with 8 Gb of temporary memory and 1 tera byte hard drive including an Nvidia graphics card, along with a broadband connection. I am a freaking game lover and my computer is only made for gaming. I was just thinking if there is a collector’s or an epic edition for the “Bulletstorm”. So have anybody got a clue to any kind of editions.

Re: Is there any collector's or an epic edition for Bulletstorm

As fas as my knowledge is concerned the “Gamestops” have got their stock which depends on the amount of pre orders that they get. But some of the well known stores get a particular chunk irrespective of the pre orders that they have. So I think you can try to hook one of the collector’s edition from the “Gamestops”, or else the new trend with EA games which is followed now a days is to order and wait for your shipments to arrive by sea.

Try to search for EA games on the social site of Twitter there they have mentioned which stores do have a stock of those editions. Because my experience says that there are particular games whose collector’s edition can still be available after certain months of release. Or what you can do is try to download the torrents of the edition from the internet. Or can even try searching for torrents on the Google web site.

I think there is a beta version of “Bulletstorm's” collector's edition. The epic edition of “bulletstorm” includes an access for public beta for the Gears of War 3. But the epic edition is not the premium collector edition and is going to cost you around $ 59 and only a limited stock will be available. And more interesting thing is that the epic edition of the bulletstorm will have things like boots, weapon, armor, and can even include an enhancement for the visuals in the game.

Bulletstorm Epic Edition is just awesome. With an original character design which wont even cost a penny, with an atmosphere close enough to Gear of Wars and a collector's edition which has the merit to be the first version of the collector’s edition which includes downloadable content inside. And I have to say that its just awesome trying to hook the collectors edition.

The most interesting thing about the epic edition of Bullet Storm is that it includes access to the most beat of “Gears of War” 3. You can get the edition from the well known gaming stores, but you might have to place a pre order so as to acquire the epic or collector edition. Or what you can do is browse the internet searching for the torrents and you will surely get it.