Thread: Fishville reduced feeding time by half

Fishville reduced feeding time by half

Zynga has done it again, this time for fishville. A fish that needs 24 hours per growth needs to be fed every 24 hours. This is why they implemented the sick fish crap so that they would earn more money instead. Nice one Zynga, nice losing customers too! Zynga will loose a hell lot of customers, due to this foul play just to earn big bucks! I've longhorn cowfishes that needs about 18/48 hours to be fed from the previous patch and now they're sick because they need to be fed every 24 hours. I don't wanna spend money curing them so yeah this is crap!

Re: Fishville reduced feeding time by half

I am not going to visit every single day to feed fish. This would be the equivalent as having all the Farmville crops ripen and die in a day. Stupid move Zynga. I will just sell them all and quit Fishville. A lot more productive for me anyways, so it makes this an easy decision. I spent some money in order to get the SD fish. I was happy that I didn't need to feed them all until 3 to 5 days. now they all need to be fed within one day. Crappy! i normal jump on daily anyway but this is bs i like the idea that on a 4 hour fish you have 8 hours before it needed feeding and i could do what ever i had to do through out the day but now i have to been on every 4 hour no way that will happen.

I'm gonna send in a ticket and ask them why the changes in the feeding times. I know with Zynga's track record I probably will not get the answer I would want or deserve, but at least I can try. I'll post if I get an answer. Forget what I just said. I just signed into my account. Looks like they have rolled the sick fish feature out to everyone. I didn't have it before, now I do. I'm disgusted that they have so blatantly ignored every player playing their games.

Okay so they must of deleted that person's post again...It was up for a few seconds I think. I am giving them a day or two to get this feature and all the other terrible ones they just added to the game taken off or I'm quitting and then I am going to post in my status on FB why I am quitting the application. This game has got so ridiculous...This is way worse than the Farmville! I don't like this either - having to feed my fish every 5 hours just doesn't work for me - I will also monitor the game for a few days and if it doesn't change back I am leaving the game at Level 70.

I honestly thought that Zynga would have come to their senses and do away with this sick fish function but today I realised that it is not so. I was horrified to log in today to find this feature is now turned on for everyone. My fish are ok so far but my neighbours are not so lucky. Sick fish everywhere. If I can't keep up with feeding them and they start getting sick, I will stop playing. I don't mind so much if fish that I buy with coins get sick and die but when my other fish that were bought with sand dollars start to get sick, I will be really pissed off.

Zynga should keep their greedy hands off fish bought with sand dollars. That is double dipping. First they charge you for fish then make them get sick so that you have to pay to heal them. I refuse to pay to heal sick fish! I was enjoying the game until this crap came along. And what about people that have loading problems? I have been trying to access my tank all day without success. Sometimes it takes hours to access my tanks. This whole thing sucks big time!