Thread: Monkey King Speaks In treasure Isle

Monkey King Speaks In treasure Isle

I have just started the playing of the game of Treasure Isle and then I don’t know what happened to it, it just simply stops when I click on him - doesn't know what the matter in it is. I have the browser of IE, FF, Chrome and make use of it for the playing of the game and then I have to exit, and then just clear my cache, and reload Treasure Isle to play again. Treasure Isle won't reload if I simply refresh. I never get credit for finishing, but the next time I go to MP it starts me from the beginning again. Does the Monkey King ever actually speak to anyone. I have heard that the monkey King speaks in the game.

Re: Monkey King Speaks In treasure Isle

Try and use the Google Chrome and flash player with the installed version of he flash player in it . And if still it is not working then it is that the game has been crashed because of the absence of the flash in it, and when you go to talk to the monkey king. However, once I refresh, even though I'm at the beginning of monkey palace, the items from the previous time are in my pack. Are you absolutely certain that you didn't get bananas, or map fragments, island cash, golden tickets, statues, rugs, monkey wrenches, or anything like that in your pack that you didn't have been given to the monkey king.

If you are sometimes getting the rewards when you refresh, then sometimes you have to check that what you are getting in it. I have the same issue buy I make to use a keep on the gifts that is being received by me. My backpack is way over limit, excluding the phantom 429 kiwis that showed up, but I can't use, sell or delete anything - it sends me right into "saving your island". So I was not able to talk to the monkey king all due to this silly reason.

Exact same problem was being faced by me, and it was very frustrating, Monkey King never speaks and I don't get anything in my backpack. I have to refresh to get out of the screen. I tried to finish Monkey Place but its not working. As soon as I collected my last prize the game freezes an you still get whatever rewards are due, its happened to me the last couple times in fire, usually I get fire digs and island cash every time, but the similar issue was being faced in it.

I have cleared cache, cleared adobe cache, etc. And every time for the past 5 times in a row I use to get the Monkey King and click and click on him and nothing. I get all kinds of other popup. Like ones about sharing my amazing skills, etc. But nothing from him. I have wasted so much fruit going through the palace to get the XP to master the skill and nothing. I have just enabled and it is working and I am able to talk to the Monkey king in it.

And I have tried to accept the explorer gift packs and then I had earlier tried to use it, but it seems that it had never been appearing in the bag and then I and I had got the information that you can just try out the option updating the wish list and I have done the same and updates it and then just tried whether the same options is working out for me to or not. When I send the gift and it posts to the wall, they never get it. And I won't even go into all the out of sync messages that are happening now. Every day, I get more and more positive that Zynga is owned by Microsoft because the more they do or fix, the more buggy the game is getting. And I have got the idea that Monkey King never speaks and I don't get anything in my backpack. I have to refresh to get out of the screen.