Thread: Most dreaded SDB item

Most dreaded SDB item

Taking inspiration from all the threads by people who accidentally open 3,467 SDBs and get 3,467 owl statues what do you most dread / hate getting? Personally, there is is something about the tricycle planter that is terribly 1970s and offends my sense of aesthetics. What is your view in this matter i would like to know what do you think post it here.

Re: Most dreaded SDB item

I would add collectables as an option, too. Because when I see posts where people have opened a lot accidentally, they always seem to get 1,254 buttons, or butterflies, etc!! That would be my worst, because at least the options that you chose sell for a few coins, the collectables sell for 0. They haven't been updated in months, so all of them are just plain junk to me, as is the wax apple tree and orange butterfly from eggs. I do like receiving building materials and water. A while back the trees were useful.

When you're careful with the SD boxes, you just get stuff you need. I got all that junk plus some other carp when we were first able to open multiple boxes. Since then, I've been careful & happy with the SD box items. Yes , maybe collectibles should have been an option too But then, they are really useful when you're missing a needlepoint or gloves and you only open one at a time so I'm not going to concede that one.

The stuff from the SDBs is solid rubbish anyway, not of it looks new or fresh... if your farmer were to actually sit in that lawn chair, I am sure it would collapse and cause serious injury. I voted all of the above. I just opened 30 boxes, 10 at a time, because I was at my 500 gift limit. I got all junk. The Jack trees are good because they sell for 150 coins, but all else was low coins and annoying to look at over and over again.