Thread: Eggs Getting Hard To Find in FarmVille

Eggs Getting Hard To Find in FarmVille

I visit all my neighbors every day and for the past week I'm finding it harder and harder to find eggs. On a normal day I used to fine 8 to 10 now it's lucky if I find 5 today I think it was 4. I was searching about this on the feed earlier and another neighbour told me he got one egg today out of visiting 55 farms. Yup, they're definitely getting harder to find.

Re: Eggs Getting Hard To Find in FarmVille

I was thinking the same thing earlier, I visited about 20 neighbours tonight before I got 1 egg. I got 3 out of visiting about 40 neighbours then got one out my own coop. Oh and I found my first candy cane egg tonight... guess what it had in it? My neighbour got a candy cane chicken I got another freakin Scots Grey If they're gonna make the eggs more rare they should at least make the prizes better.

I have found 0 eggs the last 3 times I've done visits. Also, I only found fuel once. Of course I only visit 16 farms, but I used to find at least 3 eggs a day. Yeah but does this make it less likely to get an egg? I just did this yesterday, sold my extended coop, bought the basic one and put my rainbow and cc's in there. Yesterday I didn't get an egg, today I did. I thought it just went by how often they've been fed.

I get eggs out of my coop every day but I rarely bother to open the eggs myself I always get more stupid chickens but I do notice the same thing you do that I'm always surprised if I get an egg out of a farm, and sometimes I switch between farms so fast that I'm not even sure the coops produce one. I so rarely got a decent prize out of an egg I don't bother to collect eggs anymore.