Thread: I DO NOT want to serve ALL of my gifts at one time in Cafe World

I DO NOT want to serve ALL of my gifts at one time in Cafe World

Talk of the new changes possibly underway for our gift boxes. I don't like the idea. It would be fine if they could be stacked, but we could still CHOOSE HOW MANY SERVINGS we want to put on the counter. The other way around would become problematic. It would interfere with cooking time and serving cooked food because we would have to WAIT for a counter FILLED WITH A LARGE NUMBER of a gift item to run out.

Re: I DO NOT want to serve ALL of my gifts at one time in Cafe World

I don't like the idea AT ALL. If I have ten bacon and eggs in my gift box, it would be nice to have them all stacked to reduce time and scrolling through the gift box to find them, BUT I wouldn't want to serve ALL TEN 200 servings of bacon and eggs at one time! Also, the other way around, there's NO WAY to actually accumulate gifts if one click will get rid of multiple items at once. I like the idea of stacking the gifts, but I HOPE Zynga figures out a way for us to CHOOSE how many servings of each food item we want to set out at any given time. I would like the option to save gifts for a later time, instead of having to use them all at once.

I have been playing this Zynga Cafe World game from almost a year or you can say from the day the game was released. Is it? Is it really that simple? And, if I DON'T want my serving trays empty and would like to wait out 100/200 servings vs. 3/4 thousand, then what? If I want to serve food constantly, yet do not want to serve the full measure of one particular item, then what? No, it's not that simple.

Sure it is. Do you honestly accept every single gift and collect every single food link from your feed? (If so, you should have well over 300 gifts & understand why people not only want but NEED this option)
    Most people I know ignore several dishes; I don’t know anyone who gets and uses everything. Myself, I ignore anything under 6 coins/serving & have 43 of the various 200-serving gifts just sitting in FB right now. If Zynga does make it so there is no option to serve just 8 little Apple pies while I am waiting out the last 4 minutes on a new dish, I will start accepting one lower-coin dish a day. Problem solved - use a 100 serving dish, delete it when the new food is ready, put out the new dish. There is almost always a solution if you look for one.

I would much rather open all my gifts at once of a particular food then click, wait, scroll, click, wait, over and over. In a nut shell, given the option to leave the system as it is or serve all of a dish at once. For me it's a no brainer, serve all at once. If I try to put out all my food for 8 counters, it takes 45 minutes for that to be reduced to 5 minutes would be sweet. I have 145 gifts right now. I click everything I see. I never pass on a dish because of its coin value.

No really, I just hope somehow we can have a choice as to how many servings we want to serve, even though they are stacked. May be asking too much, I don't know. But, like another commenter here, I too have over one hundred gifts and a few are of the same item. I would want to save them at my convenience instead of having to serve them all at one time. That's all I'm saying. However, having the items stacked. I'm all for that! Scrolling through the gift box and having to constantly reopen it is VERY time consuming and it slows up your cafe. I agree.

I think most people want the gifts stacked. Sure, it would be nice if you could click the 'serve' button and have a text box come up asking you exactly how many dishes you would like to serve. But, you can see the 'SERVE ALL' button is already there, so we can guess that there is going to be no option to just serve some of the food. This is something a lot of us have been asking for since forever. Now, it is here, please doing complain. Think of the player base as a whole. Think of thousands of players now being able to actually use their backlog of 500 gifts or more. If you don't like it, all you have to do is adjust your planning some. In the grand scheme, this is a major change in a good way for the players.