Thread: Mini barn - Farmville Collectible in Cafe World

Mini barn - Farmville Collectible in Cafe World

I just saw the announcement and I am wound up all right. I can't even get into my cafe and they go on and release new stuff so we get the space theme and the VD theme and then the Asian theme followed by the Dino theme almost immediately replaced by the St. Patty's theme quickly followed by Tiki theme only to be rapidly replaced by the Castle/Magical/Fugly floor tiles theme which came almost at the same time as a pink and white wedding cake that doesn't go with any decor whatsoever and now we get to set up a mini-barn in an already cramped cafe that we can't expand.

Re: Mini barn - Farmville Collectible in Cafe World

The message about now being able to gift mini collectibles for Farmville just hit the live feed 10 minutes ago and last I saw there were over 1000 posts -- most of them against combining the two games. Why do we want a farm in or near the kitchen! Too much stuff one on top of the other in an already overcrowded space, with too many icons on the screen and too many branches to load every time we go in and out of the cafe. This is just getting to be too much! And could be the crayon that colors me gone!

I had four people send me barns today and on EVERY accept I got "Uh oh! We're sorry but it seems that something went wrong in the kitchen!" Seriously? This happened yesterday with Pizza and Potions. PEASE Zynga - can you not release stuff until it's fully tested? This is getting annoying. And thanks once again for the consolidation of my gift box - went from over 700 gifts to 60, and it loads again!

Always such damn negativity. If you don't like it then don't use it. I never knew chefs/cooks could be so damn self absorbed. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean other people don't. Just like the people who whine about new stuff because their cafe's don't work right. Newsflash! Not everyone is having issues with cafe world. There are lots of us who play with zero problems. We LIKE getting new content. We like NEW and DIFFERENT themes. I'm about ready to quit.

I just got on and saw in my FB gifts that I was being gifted a mini Farmville farm but in my Cafe World. I thought to myself...WTH!! I had like 6 friends sent me one and what am I going to do with 6 of these. I thought maybe they would like go to my farm at Farmville. Maybe. I think this is just a totally stupid idea. Sorry but it just is. I have a cafe here not a cafe farm. I want free food as gifts and frankly I think all this wedding cake stuff and etc. takes away from us all getting to gift and receive food items. I like my free foods I get not farms and all these other stuff takes away from my friends sending me free food to place in my cafe that helps lighten the load on cooking. I’m so tired of the worthless spice stuff cause 1 minute less of cooking time is like worthless and maybe I may get a spice that cooks it up instantly, that rare and this wedding cake mess is just a big mess of cake batter if you ask me.

Well this is the dumbest thing I have ever seen. Way too early for April fool’s Day! I put a barn in the middle of my cafe and it disappeared! Thank Goodness!! Just what I want is cow poop in my cafe! The spice rack was a fiasco. The wedding cake is right up there. Why don't they make a bar and we can all just go and get plastered! Go to everyone's cafe, drink, come back to your own and have the ability to puke and then pass out under a tree!