Thread: Has anyone sent an elephant in Farmville

Has anyone sent an elephant in Farmville

This is actually stupid question I know but, has anyone else been sent an elephant? Just wondering what it is supposed to be, since no announcements have been made, but somebody definitely just sent me an elephant. And I am hesitant to accept. Anyone else ever gets elephant or ever receives elephant? If anyone have idea about this elephant than, please provide so that I know that it is acceptable or not?

Re: Has anyone sent an elephant in Farmville

What's An Elephant Doing On A Farm People? One of the biggest Elephant Sanctuaries in North America is situated in Arkansas. And guess what? It’s situated on a farm. I think the Zynga people are performing an exceptional job of bringing dissimilar, exclusive items to us all for free. Now if they would just listen to me and have crop circles appear a day or two after wheat has been planted my world would be complete. Maybe a still also, you got to do something with all that corn!

The Circus Is In Town! You know what they speak concerning elephants: They not at all forget. Well, for the next 50 hours in Farmville, you can send a baby elephant to your buddies so that they will not at all forget you. Are certain to hurry, these not-so-little critters will be gone in 3 days while the circus rolls Outta town! So it just for 3 days, so you may want to keep 2, or send one, but I think it is just one more gift. But with any luck people won't start speculating like the Balloon, no folks I pretty much hesitation it will fly like Dumbo, might not be anything to harvest, maybe the hair. Nevertheless, there it is.

I presume you were trying to spell marijuana. Careful, there, you will get a warning from the moderators for suggesting such a thing! Even if it was in jest. The warning I had "Promoting Illegal drugs and activities" /snort. As for the elephants if they are used at all they would be used as pieces of farm equipment, perhaps Zynga could have them similar to the plowing tractor with stamina. It would give the elephant some use. There is a non-lethal "harvest" item from elephants and that would be the manure. Have it on a four hour harvest. It is, however, another eye raising addition to the game since it isn't really a farm item, or farm animal, similar to the balloon. I wonder what is going to be next a nuclear power plant. Sydney Opera House in the middle of a field of corn? Perhaps the next farm animal would be a dragon taking up a 10/10 field. I am sure many of us appreciate the additions, but perhaps a re-focus on real farm related equipment and animals. You have the entire world of farming to choose from, you can't have run out already.

Although I think the elephants are cute but what they got to do with farming? I don’t want elephants as I am on level 36 got the max land I can have and already needing more space but still waiting for the extra land to be released, when’s this going to happen? Doesn’t happen soon I am quitting Farmville if something isn’t done and I know many friends I have talked to with Farmville have said the same. Release more land please. All I do now is grow harvest grow harvest it’s not fun now I have over 600k and can’t spend any thing on the things I want as no room to do so come on Farmville release land now

This game seems to be going off the wall. Here we are playing a game that deals with farmers. No Babies’ on any farms I seen. I became addictated to this game, and it seems who ever your developers are, they are grasping at anything to put on our farms. I got 6 in my gifts this morning I was shocked and appalled. Sorry I don’t know what they will do but they take up more room on our farms then the cows. And here we are full to the brim, and up till now still waiting on 22X22, 24X24. Get real. Have you paid attention to the farms we have. No room, you could have kept your circus animal; we would have rather had our lands expand. If this keeps up, then you might as change the name to Circusville. Because that is what your turning into, a big joke.

I love the elephants. The moment I saw they were available I harassed my friend on Facebook chat to send me one, not even noticing that another friend had already sent me one. After that I made my husband who not at all wants to play the game anymore log on to send ones to me and to our mutual friends who I can't gift till tomorrow as I would previously sent them gifts today. So now I have three and counting! Baby elephants for all my friends tomorrow!