Thread: Formosa wrasse in Fishville

Formosa wrasse in Fishville

is there any other way to get this fish aside from the mystery crates? i think its unfair for other players who don't go to these forums not to be aware of getting this fish. Anyone who's obsessed with getting every single fish is going to visit the forums. But the kissing fish was not a new fish at the time, it was already available as a valentines fish, same with the chocolate fish. There is a new fish by buying a crate. but then would be ironic since it is a mystery crate.

Re: Formosa wrasse in Fishville

No there is currently no over way of getting this fish, It could possibly become a Limited Edition fish like the kissing fish did but that is not guaranteed. Its hardly unfair that people who do not use this forum do not know about the fish It is in a mystery crate the whole point is it is a mystery. There is no Zynga announcement that is exclusive to these forums or any announcement about this fish, now if there was it would be unfair but there is not we find out about these things because other players are kind enough to share information if people chose not to use the forums that is their problem.

But that is it zynga announced every other thing except this fish that can only be bought in a mystery crate, i had to alert 3 of my neighbors who collect fishes to get one because they had absolutely no clue they don't really buy the crates, remember this is the first time they had a new fish inside a crate, they have never done this before. They announce practically everything but i think they should at least inform other players that there is a new fish that can be bought by buying a crate.

No this is not the first time they have put a new fish in a crate they put the kissing fish in a crate so they have done this before. A few days after the made the kissing fish SD Limited Edition but it was originally from a mystery crate. There have been fish in the crates several times now ok not new ones but it is hardly a huge leap for them to have a new fish in every now and then. Kissing fish IS a CRATE fish before it came out as LE SD fish. valentine crate. then it came out as crate fish again. best of crate. why and why new fish came from crate.. should i wait till it came as individual fish? To make it worse, i cant load my tank for whole day today. I want to buy new fish and collect mushroom too...

okay, let's break it down: the very first mystery crate ever released was a valentine's day mystery crate. it contained the of the kissing fish, the maroon clownfish, and various valentine's decorations. not too long after the crate was released, the kissing fish became available in the store as a limited edition 8 SD fish. then, just recently, it became available in the "best of" mystery crate - because it was originally in a mystery crate, it constitutes as being one of the best items from them.

I stand corrected. I wasn't aware the kissing fish was available in the valentines crate. I just know i paid 8sd for mine when it came out as a Limited Edition fish. By the way Formosa means Taiwan. where do these people come up with these fish? How about giving us some normal, more recognizable coral reef fish? what the heck is a wrasse anyways? up until fishville i would never even heard of a wrasse. If anyone has any info on this, do post here. Many will be benefited with it...

I thought wrasse fish would mean big fish. I dropped like 40 super grow feeds on my haiti fish to make him stand out. but in real like he's a dinky little cleaner fish? hahaha oh well. they made the haiti fish look all stiff and robotic like. so i figured he'd look better as a big fish. how many of us honestly knew what a wrasse was off the top of our heads before we searched for it's meaning? i know i didn't do it either but that's the thing i have to do now it seems...